PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Colts @ Vikings game discussion (CBS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dolts didn't win this one, the Vikings gave it to them. :mad:

I'll give the Colts credit. They stepped up their play when they needed to and won the game. Granted, they should have never been in that position if it wasn't for the lack of dimension and creativity on the Vikes' offense.

BTW, whenever anyone wants to complain about McDaniels' play calling, all you gotta do is look at the Vikes and thank God we have him.

what a ****ty ending to otherwise a fun game

Congratulations, Vikings, on snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

colts deserved to win. they made the plays when needed and childress just blew this game with idiotic coaching.

Childress is a terrible HC. Jackson is an even worse QB. What an epic meltdown.

Wow! what a W for the Colts...

Vikings are pure unadulterated bs...:D

Well.... what can I say? Vikings just did what the Vikings are known to do.... GIVE THE GAME AWAY. :mad:

Ugh... and to think I'll be at next weeks game against the hot Panthers.

Why do Childress and Jackson still have jobs?

jackson will never get the job done, he is no better than he was 9 months ago. and it is clear that childress is in over his head. he shows no leadership

Why do Childress and Jackson still have jobs?

because they are in minn and no one questions childress enough. he is probably one of the worst coaches in the league sharing with herm edwards.

because they are in minn and no one questions childress enough. he is probably one of the worst coaches in the league sharing with herm edwards.

actually a lot of fans in the area are mad at both chidlress and jackson, but the vikings are such a cheap francise that they will not go out and get anyone good because they do not want to spend the money

i am not happy the colts won at all, but i am happy the viks lost and lost the way they did. they deserve everything bad that happens to them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back