PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Colts @ Vikings game discussion (CBS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, the Colts are looking flat so far this year. What an odd year for the AFC. It seems like the race for top seed is wide open.

Which is what makes our game today vs. NYJ so important. Pittsburgh is clearly the top AFC team right now...but they have a tough schedule and are due for a few 'routine' losses. The Pats/Jets/Bills have a good opportunity.

I've been saying this for a while. The Colts are just not going to be a great team this season. I though 10-6, but if Manning keeps struggling I can see 8-8 or even worse.

I've been saying this for a while. The Colts are just not going to be a great team this season. I though 10-6, but if Manning keeps struggling I can see 8-8 or even worse.

Luckily for them the rest of the AFC South looks like crap right now.

Anyone catch the one shot CBS showed of Peyton on the sideline after that INT... priceless I'm tellin ya. Just priceless. For those who missed it his head was done looking totally depressed out and crying. Hopefully an screen cap of that will surface online. :D

For those interested in what actually happened.... he was looking at photos from the previous series.

What's the point of running against Minnesota?

Colts still aren't on the same page.

Last edited:
Sorgi should be playing. Manning is clearly not right.

Hey its Ryan! What's up man. Looks like both our teams are in for.... interesting seasons so far eh?

Last edited:
The Colts' offense looks a shadow of its former self. Hopefully this isn't just early season jitters.

Man the Colts look out of it.

LOL shoulda tried play action there Paymeaton...;)

They really do look rough again. Nothing in synch.

WOW the Colts look horrible. If Brady wasn't hurt, the Pats would deff be top seed.

What's the point of running against Minnesota?

What's the point of spiking the ball on 3rd and 17 from the 2yd line? Brady's doing more for his team from the IR than Peyton is doing right now. Hopefully this is the year we get the confirmation of who the greatest QB of this era is.

Hey its Ryan! What's up man. Looks like both our teams are in for.... interesting seasons so far eh?

I still think NE wins 12 games this year. Indy will be okay but between the offensive line and Peyton playing hurt.... maybe 9-10 wins isn't that far from reality.

Atleast Jax is hurting.

An INT for the game's first drive followed by two abysmal three and outs.

Take advantage of this Minnesota.

Clark is a pretty damn good cog to have, but something is completely off with this Colts O. Not even that annoying stretch play worked.

Vikings gotta capitalize on their good fortunes though.

Garrett Mills, two sightings, two blocks.

Last edited:
I still think NE wins 12 games this year. Indy will be okay but between the offensive line and Peyton playing hurt.... maybe 9-10 wins isn't that far from reality.

Atleast Jax is hurting.

Yeah, I'm not so down as others on the Pats season, but 12 would be wonderful haha. I haven't really followed the Colts off-season. Do you think their problems (so far, admittedly it's early) are cause of Manning's knee? Or is something else going on? Saturday's absence perhaps?

will the colts cutting their d-tackle ed? finally catch up with them stopping the run up the middle?

i just saw the Peyton Manning face!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes