PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Channing Crowder shoves foot in mouth yet again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow... after reading this, I will be sure to send my kids to the University of Floriday for them to get themselves a good edumacation.............

Nah, if your kids ever go to a summer camp and do any basket weaving, they will be guaranteed acceptance in to Florida State University(with credits).

Nah, if your kids ever go to a summer camp and do any basket weaving, they will be guaranteed acceptance in to Florida State University(with credits).

Well, while we are on the subjeck. I am a VT Alumnus, anybody else excited about tonights game??

Actually, no, I'm not sure -- I took the word of a Gator fan. Since then I've learned that he had a year of prep school before UF while rehabbing a knee injury, so it's very possible that if he took a heavy course load + summer classes, or if he's taken Spring classes since he's been with the Dolphins, that he's graduated.

I really don't know, but it sounds reasonable.

Ah, I see. Channing has been notorious for being a little on the other side of the ship in his time with the Fins. He has dressed up as a female for halloween events and always came off as "corky." I think it's more of an act then a disposition, he has to be joking.

I'd post the Crowder pic in a Snow White outfit, but FH is down.

Ah, I see. Channing has been notorious for being a little on the other side of the ship in his time with the Fins. He has dressed up as a female for halloween events and always came off as "corky." I think it's more of an act then a disposition, he has to be joking.

I'd post the Crowder pic in a Snow White outfit, but FH is down.

FWIW, Dan LeBatard on PTI said he didn't think Crowder was kidding, based on interviews he's had with him in the past. Kornheiser wanted to give the kid the benefit of the doubt, but LeBatard shook his head.

Yikes. :bricks:

FWIW, Dan LeBatard on PTI said he didn't think Crowder was kidding, based on interviews he's had with him in the past. Kornheiser wanted to give the kid the benefit of the doubt, but LeBatard shook his head.

Yikes. :bricks:

Saw that too, but watching LeBatard talk leads me to believe he is SLIGHTLY nutty himself.

Yeah, he was joking, but it came out dumb.

Is there any reason why the doophins are 0-7? Too many loudmouths, not enough playmakers.

Yeah, he was joking, but it came out dumb.

Is there any reason why the doophins are 0-7? Too many loudmouths, not enough playmakers.

No it's poor coaching on defense and a lack of adjusting on defense, a lack of depth on the defensive line on a line that is very old and needs breaks, injuries decimating the defensive backfield, costly penalties on offense and inconsistent eratic play our of the quarterback position.;)

Last edited:
No it's poor coaching on defense and a lack of adjusting on defense, a lack of depth on the defensive line on a line that is very old and needs breaks, injuries decimating the defensive backfield, costly penalties on offense and inconsistent eratic play our of the quarterback position.;)

You guys just aren't that talented anymore. Guys like Madison, Surtain, Ogunleye, Bowens, Gardner, every offensive lineman, etc. moved on/got old and weren't adequately replaced. I blame Saban. He really didn't scout properly, and just drafted guys from the SEC that impressed him when he saw them on the field.

“I couldn’t find London on a map if they didn’t have the names of the countries,” Crowder said. “I swear to God. I don’t know what nothing is. I know Italy looks like a boot. I learned that.

Miss Teen South Carolina had the answer to Americans problem with maps I believe. You should go and see her my friend.

He's joking.

You guys just aren't that talented anymore. Guys like Madison, Surtain, Ogunleye, Bowens, Gardner, every offensive lineman, etc. moved on/got old and weren't adequately replaced. I blame Saban. He really didn't scout properly, and just drafted guys from the SEC that impressed him when he saw them on the field.

There's talent on the team but you are most certainly right, the talent on defense is long gone. When we had Surtain, Madison, Taylor and Thomas all in their primes, we were an unstopable force on defense. In the span of 4 years the 2 corners have been traded, Taylor has slowed down and Thomas has suffered numerous injuries. Saban had 1 pretty good draft then one awful draft.

Ronnie Brown is a complete stud and is one of the best in the league, Travis Daniels, Matt Roth and Channing Crowder are all okay players. Saban did more of a patch job then rebuilding, he was a win now guy and was coaching a rebuild team.

We shouldn't assume he is joking. After all, English is quite clearly a language with which many people on this board are not familiar. :rofl:

( For those who don't get sarcasm, there is no way he was being serious)

The US and the UK are two countries separated by a common language. I believe that that's what Crowder was trying to say. ;)

Saw that too, but watching LeBatard talk leads me to believe he is SLIGHTLY nutty himself.
I used to feel sorry for Dan LeBatard because of how Kornheiser picks on him on PTI. Then I started listening to what LeBatard had to say, and now I realize Kornheiser was being nice to him.

Dan LeBatard is French for Don the Bastard, but I think he is spelling his name wrong. It should be Dan LeRetard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back