PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodell caught lying yet again, and this time it may cost Kraft bigtime $$$

More lies from Herr Goodell:

More lies from Herr Goodell:

Absurd line of questioning, on so many levels. Not going to make a dent in a professional syndicate like the NFL with that kind of amateurish approach. It was just as much for show as is an NFL game - entertainment to keep both the Congressperson and the Commissioner employed.

Absurd line of questioning, on so many levels. Not going to make a dent in a professional syndicate like the NFL with that kind of amateurish approach. It was just as much for show as is an NFL game - entertainment to keep both the Congressperson and the Commissioner employed.
Theatrics at its finest.

"Look, were seriously addressing this matter." The NFL is bulletproof and nobody dares to step in the octagon with it.

Theatrics at its finest.

"Look, were seriously addressing this matter." The NFL is bulletproof and nobody dares to step in the octagon with it.

I love "do you believe in" questions... do you mean "do I agree with it?" or "do you agree that it exists?"

Anything bad that happens to Goodell is good for all humanity. While not the absolute most despicable person in the world, he's right up there among the real scum of the earth.

I think technically all you can get for lying there is contempt of congress

not a court of law, so doubt is actually perjury.
But i wish it were……

and that someone would do something

I'm trying to understand how this will affect Kraft.. I see Kroenke. I see Goodell. I don't see Kraft..

Gym Jordan is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

I think technically all you can get for lying there is contempt of congress

not a court of law, so doubt is actually perjury.
If you lie under oath, it’s perjury. However, realistically speaking, since perjury is a criminal charge, to prosecute it one would need proof beyond a reasonable doubt. And you’d also need a prosecutor who actually gave a damn. Even Rafael Palmero who lied through his teeth to congress was never charged though technically he could have been.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back