Welcome to PatsFans.com

OT: Chad Johnson "Parcells - Call me, man!"

Discussion in 'Visiting Locker Room' started by JoeSixPat, Jan 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeSixPat

JoeSixPat Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +112 / 2 / -3

Although it was nice to watch the Dolphins make laughingstocks out of themselves this season, flirting with 0-16 while we were on the way to 16-0, as I predicted when Parcells was hired, bringing in a real QB and Chad Johnson would give the team some pretty quick credibility.

I still don't know who's going to play QB for them but add Chad Johnson, Marion Barber, two first round draft choices (a swap for their #1), and a real QB and you might have a real team developing.

2. Menlo

Menlo Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Watching Moss outplays Loud Mouth Ocho 2x a year= Priceless

3. DaBruinz

DaBruinz Pats, B's, Sox PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +394 / 28 / -48

#50 Jersey

There is no way that the Phins add Johnson without trading one of the 2 1st rounders that they get from Dallas should they make the trade.

4. BionicPatriot

BionicPatriot In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I'll be happy if he stays far away. I don't want him in Miami colors, but I'm sure him and his best buddy Bill can come up with a cap friendly deal ;) I wish.

5. JoeSixPat

JoeSixPat Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +112 / 2 / -3

You're right - which makes that trade look all the better and more plausible...

Trade #1 for Marion Barber, Chad Johnson, pick up a free agent QB and add another 1st rounder as well - or trade back with that pick and pick up an additional 2nd or 3rd rounder.

6. krafty bob

krafty bob Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

chad isnt going anywhere, hes signed until 2011 and I'd be very surprised if he left before then, miami already gave up 2 high-calibur recievers in chambers and Welker, so a WR looks good, but they weren't even that good when they had two great recievers whose skill sets actually completmented eachother, they need to revamp thier O-line and pick up a quarterback that can take care of the ball and hand off to Ronnie Brown who should be back next season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.