PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Cardinals' Michael Floyd arrested on DUI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onedaful

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Cardinals' Michael Floyd arrested on DUI, other charges

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (AP) Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Michael Floyd was arrested early Monday on charges of driving under the influence and failure to obey a police officer.

Police say Floyd was found unconscious behind the wheel of his running vehicle at a Scottsdale intersection shortly before 3 a.m. MST.

Police say Floyd also was charged with obstructing a roadway.

Coach Bruce Arians said he was gathering as much information as he can before determining how to respond to the incident. Arians said he had spoken to Floyd and probably would have more information on Wednesday, when the Cardinals resume practice.

Driving drunk. Dumbass.

If he was hanging out the Chandler he could have gotten baked and walked to the police station and not put others in danger.

I don't think this is his first go around with driving impaired, but I'd still take him here in the spring on a team friendly deal. ;)

I don't think this is his first go around with driving impaired, but I'd still take him here in the spring on a team friendly deal. ;)

I think he is in his contract year as well.

I never get how these guys are making all this money and can't get someone to drive them or at least a freaking uber

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

And in a contract year too. This is a case study in how not to comport oneself while auditioning for a new contract.

Uber/lyft hell the NFL even offers free rides services and they still manage to do dumb things like these...
He put his life and others at risk...smh.

Hope he learns and grows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick