PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Bullying and Eagles players on "The VIEW"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for those Eagles. Way to step up, guys. I have 3 kids. Seeing your children bullied is heartbreaking. It turns me into a savage.

DeSean deserves some props for this!

Isn't bringing him in front of national TV something that puts him in greater danger of bigger retaliation?

I'm asking, I'm not American. Here it's still like your '50s in that matter: some fistfight, apologies, and each part goes its way. Unless it's a poor neighbourhood, in that case, there may be more gunfights and stuff.

Isn't bringing him in front of national TV something that puts him in greater danger of bigger retaliation?

I'm asking, I'm not American. Here it's still like your '50s in that matter: some fistfight, apologies, and each part goes its way. Unless it's a poor neighbourhood, in that case, there may be more gunfights and stuff.
I can understand what you are saying, and there certainly is the risk that doing this will make the others (the bullies) angry, and cause the situation to escalate.

The thing is that this isn't like the situation you described (two people don't get along; a fistfight ensues; eventually followed by mutual respect and perhaps apologies.) There is still plenty of that here; this is different

This is a never-ending situation where the bigger, stronger and more aggressive continue to go after a smaller, weaker and less aggressive person on a daily basis. Fighting back probably won't rectify the situation. Making the situation public to the point where the bullies will now be scrutinized is and watched more closely is a better solution. Not doing anything is tacitly implying the bullies have permission to continue doing what they are doing with no fear of repercussion, which will embolden them to make the bullying worse and worse.

Bullying is frigged up and heartless, but appearing on 'The View' gives anyone an actual excuse to beat this kid senseless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft