PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Bart Scott says if jest dont win superbowl then they are a joke...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Patriots won 2 AFCE Championships during that period and the Jets have won nothing.
As I recall both the Patriots and the Jets were sitting at home watching the SB, so how does that make the Patriots LOSERS faster than the Jest?:confused: Maybe it's the better regular season record? Nope, that can't be it. Or, maybe they had one more game to lose than the Patriots?

They beat us and ended our season. What's there to be confused about?

Playoff wins do matter....i'd be far happier with 2-2 than 0-2.

got a poster for you Jet Fans, Bart Scott and Rex should hang this in a pricy FRAME

c791b8c258f2aa4c_winners.preview.jpg

hey NAILS what is ur address I'll buy u 1:)

The Patriots won 2 AFCE Championships during that period and the Jets have won nothing.
As I recall both the Patriots and the Jets were sitting at home watching the SB, so how does that make the Patriots LOSERS faster than the Jest?:confused: Maybe it's the better regular season record? Nope, that can't be it. Or, maybe they had one more game to lose than the Patriots?

:confused:

Jets have gone to the AFCCG the past 2 seasons, which are the years of Ryan's tenure. The Patriots have been home watching it, both times.

Bart Scott is also a huge Harold Camping fan.

:confused:

Jets have gone to the AFCCG the past 2 seasons, which are the years of Ryan's tenure. The Patriots have been home watching it, both times.

And that got them, what? They can't even fly an AFCE banner.

I rather be a Patriots fan over the past 42 years than a Jets fan. If people want to make the past 2 years a big deal, then let them, I don't.

Last edited:
And that got them, what? They can't even fly an AFCE banner.

I rather be a Patriots fan over the past 42 years than a Jets fan. If people want to make the past 2 years a big deal, then let them, I don't.

You should have read the thread before posting.

They beat us and ended our season. What's there to be confused about?

Playoff wins do matter....i'd be far happier with 2-2 than 0-2.

I'm not the least bit confused. In the end neither team won the AFC or the SB, so they ended up in the same place.

If going to the AFCCG and losing is so great, why were we all so dejected after the loss to the Colts in 2006? I'm so much happier being a Patriots fan over the past 42 years. But if some people want to live in a 2 year bubble, that's their choice.

Last edited:
I think I did.

Given that this has been the discussion path:

:yeeha: :rofl: :pigsfly:

LOL typical jester talk. Rex runs that CIRCUS. You talk BIG and FAIL in the AFCCG not once but TWICE:bricks::yeeha:

The Sanchize is here to not save the Franchise:singing::yeeha::idontgetit:

Umm..... the Jets made the AFCCG those two times. The Patriots have been home watching.

so... I rather WATCH than be a LOSER

we were SCREWED in 2006 by PHANTOM PI:bricks:

4/4 we would be in both AFCCG and SB 4/5 w/ Giants loss

JETS 0/2 in AFCCG

Do you always post drunk, or is it just that you're clueless about football as well as writing?

The Patriots were LOSERS faster than the Jets were in each of the past two seasons.

You either didn't read it, or you have had comprehension issues, perhaps because of the way Soldier King tried a running retreat by widening his argument.

Last edited:

You either didn't read it, or you have had comprehension issues, perhaps because of the way Soldier King tried a running retreat by widening his argument.

what????

I had GB taking it ALL after they should have BEATEN us.

what argument am I making? All I said is JETS choke in the BIGGEST games.

Brady went 3/3 in AFCCG. would be 4/4 if not for that PHANTOM PI BS

I am confused:confused:

Last edited:

very nice unbiased ownage of your fellow fans who are loathe to ever give any type of credit

i commend you

very nice unbiased ownage of your fellow fans who are loathe to ever give any type of credit

i commend you
The discussion path is irrelevant when you consider that under Ryan's tenure the Jets have played in and won as many Superbowls as the Belichick Patriots. There's only 2 teams that can claim to any major accomplishment during that time; New Orleans and Green Bay. Everything else is a mere nicety.

The only "accomplishment" is making 2 AFC Championship Games for 2 losses both of which are better performances then the Patriots in the past 2 seasons.

Last edited:
the jets were not lucky to make the playoffs, they proved that by beating new england 2 out of 3

they were actually a pretty damn good team, just not as good as GB or pitt

get real, people.

The Green Beans are the Green Beans. Why don't you go pollute someone else's message board?

got a poster for you Jet Fans, Bart Scott and Rex should hang this in a pricy FRAME

c791b8c258f2aa4c_winners.preview.jpg

hey NAILS what is ur address I'll buy u 1:)

=======================================

Hillsboro OR, you come out here and the drinks are on me, you can buy the first round if you want.

The discussion path is irrelevant when you consider that under Ryan's tenure the Jets have played in and won as many Superbowls as the Belichick Patriots. There's only 2 teams that can claim to any major accomplishment during that time; New Orleans and Green Bay. Everything else is a mere nicety.

The only "accomplishment" is making 2 AFC Championship Games for 2 losses both of which are better performances then the Patriots in the past 2 seasons.
You could argue that the Steelers and Colts can claim a level of success in getting to a SB.
I think SB losers do consider getting there a consolation prize many times.

I'm not the least bit confused. In the end neither team won the AFC or the SB, so they ended up in the same place.

If going to the AFCCG and losing is so great, why were we all so dejected after the loss to the Colts in 2006? I'm so much happier being a Patriots fan over the past 42 years. But if some people want to live in a 2 year bubble, that's their choice.

In the end 31 teams didn't win ****. It is still better to try and fail than not try at all.

Now that you know that we lost the 06 AFCCG, would you have preferred we would've gone 0-1 ?

You could argue that the Steelers and Colts can claim a level of success in getting to a SB.
I think SB losers do consider getting there a consolation prize many times.
Granted but losing in the Flint, Michigan Megabowl isn't what I consider a major accomplishment (if you follow my Tokyo drift). It's on the minor scale of pat yourself on the back for being first runner up in the beauty pageant.

Last edited:
Two trips to the AFCCG in a row. That's impressive and a stat that no one can take away from you. But, until proven otherwise, I'm going to continue to believe that those runs will end up representing the highpoint of the Ryan/Sanchez era in New Jersey.

That is impressive. With just a bit of improvement the Jets can go for that vaunted Buffalo Bills record of going to not two but FOUR SuperBowls in a row! Then again...

in the end 31 teams didn't win ****. It is still better to try and fail than not try at all.

Now that you know that we lost the 06 afccg, would you have preferred we would've gone 0-1 ?

because of a PHANTOM PI call.

only reason. Don't blame our o chump.

Last edited:
In the end 31 teams didn't win ****. It is still better to try and fail than not try at all.

Now that you know that we lost the 06 AFCCG, would you have preferred we would've gone 0-1 ?

shocked.thumbnail.jpg

You seem to be twisting and turning with every post. Yes, I just realized we lost the AFCCG in 06.:rolleyes: That's why I brought it up.:eek:

Now let me repeat. If losing in the AFCCG, as the Jets have 2 years in a row, is such a great accomplishment, then why weren't we Patriots fans bragging about it rather than being down in the dumps in 06?

See the point is that some people think that the Jets going and losing the AFCCG makes them a better team than the Patriots. The net result that they have won nothing for the past 2 years, no AFCE title, no AFC title, and no SB -NOTHING!

Yes they did beat the Patriots in the playoffs this past year. If that makes their 11-5 regular season record better than the Patriots 14-2 record in some peoples eyes then, so be it. It doesn't in my eyes because they ended up winning NOTHING.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft