Welcome to PatsFans.com

OT:Artie Lange & Gary DellaBate (from Stern Show) Party w/the Krafts

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by CTPatsFan, Apr 12, 2007.

1. CTPatsFan

CTPatsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I don't usually listen to Howard Stern but I was interested in his take on the Imus situation so I tuned in.

Artie was talking about a party BK was throwing for JK, who is a big fan of the show. BK flew he and Gary up and back in his private jet. BK told them that nothing was off limits, it was an adult party. The material was exactly what you would expect it to be. Mrs. K was apparently laughing, even if nervously, through the set.

It was pretty interesting to hear them talking about it because of how proper and highly moral the Krafts seem to be, especially Mrs. They talked about how classy they were and how well they took care of their employees.

I was on and off the phone so I didn't hear the entire segment.
  2. pheenix11

pheenix11 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I heard all of it and Artie & Gary (Who are Jets Fans) had nothing but great things to say about the Krafts. They were thrilled.

I guess Kraft flew them and a couple of Arties uncles into Boston on a Private Jet. Showed them the house, the trophies, fed them and paid them a huge amount to do a 30 min gig at Kraft's son's birthday party. I guess the Krafts are big Stern fans.

Artie went on and on about how great they were and for a Jets fan he seems very impressed with the Krafts and Pats in general calling them a dynasty.

It was a great segment. I guess Howard & Kraft have met also, I thought I heard something yesterday about them having dinner.
  3. RayClay

RayClay On the Roster

Ratings:
    +397 / 5 / -6

#75 Jersey

4. upstater1

upstater1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +43 / 4 / -3

Kind of blows to smithereens all this family atmosphere we keep hearing about, no?

I mean, it's hard to get raunchier than Stern. It can be done, of course, but you have to work at it.
  5. JDP111

JDP111 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

What "family atmosphere" are you referring too? The "atmosphere" at a party the Kraft's had at their home? Who cares who was there, it's not anyone's business.
  6. AFPatsFan12

AFPatsFan12 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

yeah, I heard this too... the Krafts are huge Stern fans... Artie is actually a diehard Giants fan (Gary's the Jets fan)... I must admit, this segment threw me for a loop (never could have imagined the Kraft's as fans of Howard)...but I was smiling and giggling like a little school girl the whole time... is it September yet?
  7. upstater1

upstater1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +43 / 4 / -3

Then spare us the lectures about proper behavior if you're entertained by sluts and crack addicts.
  8. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +789 / 8 / -10

Disable Jersey

Man, do I agree with that statement.
  9. PonyExpress

PonyExpress Rookie

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

Jonathan Kraft is the fan of Stern, not Robert or Myra. They threw the birthday party for their son, and as a gesture brought in his favorite comedians. I see that as a sign of filial love, not of hypocrisy. Maybe they should have flown in Larry David... wait, no, he's currently advising Mangini on the draft!
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2007
  10. captain stone

captain stone Rookie

Ratings:
    +113 / 25 / -18

No Jersey Selected

Baba Booey...Baba Booey...Baba Booey...

"Hey Queeksdraw"
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2007