PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Another reason the only game I watch is the Pats game

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitsudriver

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Michael Crabtree got flagged for touching his shoulder

Seriously? He may have a history of doing and he may even have thought of doing it but, he didn't do it.

I don't see how another lockout isn't on the horizon. Between to much punishment, no punishment, fines for plays that aren't penalties, penalties for plays that aren't against the rules, etc. I don't see players and management working together anytime soon. I can't remember something completely falling off a cliff this fast in recent memory.

I can't remember something completely falling off a cliff this fast in recent memory.

The Jest come to mind...but given that the league office is populated with former Jest...

Right, now if he literally slashed someone's throat the league could give him the benefit of the doubt.

Right, now if he literally slashed someone's throat the league could give him the benefit of the doubt.

They wouldn't know the extent to which he slashed someone's throat, so it would be reasonable to give him a new contract and ignore the whole thing.

Michael Crabtree got flagged for touching his shoulder

Seriously? He may have a history of doing and he may even have thought of doing it but, he didn't do it.

I don't see how another lockout isn't on the horizon. Between to much punishment, no punishment, fines for plays that aren't penalties, penalties for plays that aren't against the rules, etc. I don't see players and management working together anytime soon. I can't remember something completely falling off a cliff this fast in recent memory.

Besides what you list, the 45 minute Tribute to America to open each game, which is really just a insincere recruiting tool for the armed services the NFL took money for until they were found out, the closeups of the idiot protesters. then Papa John commercial with Peyton Manning followed by Nationwide commercial with Peyton Manning followed by Papa John commercial with Peyton Manning followed by Nationwide commercial with Peyton Manning then Papa John commercial with Peyton Manning followed by Nationwide commercial with Peyton Manning followed by Papa John commercial with Peyton Manning followed by Nationwide commercial with Peyton Manning then ****ty Bud Light commercial, then another ****ty Bud Light commercial, then a ****ty Corona Light Commercial, 47 Verizon commercials then Papa John commercial with Peyton Manning followed by Nationwide commercial with Peyton Manning followed by Papa John commercial with Peyton Manning followed by Nationwide commercial with Peyton Manning then Papa John commercial with Peyton Manning followed by Nationwide commercial with Peyton Manning followed by Papa John commercial with Peyton Manning then weird guy selling Chevy's to drooling monosyllabic imbeciles, 9 TMobile commercials, 4 Boost Mobile commercials the another three Peyton Manning commercials............. Then Kickoff. Then crappy high school level of football with a penalty on each play that takes 23 minutes to get straight (Hey let's fill that time with more commercials!), After 37 more commercials they review the last call which takes about another 14 minutes (Hey let's fill that time with more commercials!). One player calls another a bad name and gets kicked out of the game, another does a flying dropkick to the face of another with a penalty called on the guy who got kicked.

Yep, a great product. As Bob Kraft likes to say Roger is doing a fine job.

I seriously haven't made it through one other game this year, the quality of the games is awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft