OT: Ads Are Running - Confirmation Malware Is Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
The ads are now running again after I went back and forth with Burst Media this week and last week after they ended up being the ones with the malware infected ads. I've been assured they've been removed and that we'll no longer have any issues going forward - and I made them make absolutely sure prior to getting back to me and told them I wouldn't run them unless that was the case. They have since removed the client who caused the problem.

Thank you to everyone for your understanding throughout this and I apologize for the inconvenience and aggravation it caused for many of you. Thankfully we won't have to deal with it again. The two weeks without them hurt as they at least cover some of the monthly costs - so thank you to those of you who donated, it's definitely appreciated.

I'm trying to get through my PM's after working ridiculous hours during the holidays (had to work last weekend and longer nights). As a heads up if you donated in the last month or so I'm working to get the next batch of shirts shipped this week. There will be a post in the VIP Forum with the next list of names tomorrow so be sure to check in and see if yours is on it. I'll work to get them all out to you :)

Also, for those wondering - the way the board was prior to this morning (ad free) is the way it looks for those who donate as a thank you. So if you want to help out and get a free Patriots T-Shirt, an ad free forum, and want to save 15% off with the ProShop, that's what you get when you donate :D

Thanks again, and looking forward to a good game today :cool:

Ian

Last edited:
Re: OT Ads Are Running - Confirmation Malware Is Gone

Good stuff Ian, glad to see they fixed their ads.

Re: OT Ads Are Running - Confirmation Malware Is Gone

Good stuff Ian, glad to see they fixed their ads.

It's actually ridiculous it even happened in the first place considering the amount of headaches it caused - but I digress :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft