PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ot: 1:00 O'clock Games Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Gamecast correct? Is Brian Moorman in at QB for the Bills?

Kerry Rhodes sacks/ff on Losman, Vilma recovered. Penny nice throw to TE inside.

Box_O_Rocks said:
Jets, 6 yds total offence, 25 yds penalties 5:40 in 1st

Bufs are kicking the Jest around.

The Buffalo defense is very fast. That O-line will struggle to match up with that kind of speed, IMO.

Last edited:
Bungles ready to give up another TD. Two nasty stiff arms from Parker...wow.

primetime said:
Is Gamecast correct? Is Brian Moorman in at QB for the Bills?
Bills reportedly mixing things up - Losman has been the QB.

Box_O_Rocks said:
Kerry Rhodes sacks/ff on Losman, Vilma recovered. Penny nice throw to TE inside.

How is that when Moorman has been in the game? Last play I saw from the Bills was an incomplete pass from Moorman. I confused.

Ahriman said:
Is Losman injured? Box score says Moorman has thrown 3 passes for the Bills.

Best guess is that Holcombe is the emergency QB and Losman had to come out for a short spell (injury? equipment? bathroom break?). Losman came back in and fumbled.

DefenseRules said:
The Buffalo defense is very fast. That O-line will struggle to match up with that kind of speed, IMO.
Rhodes is the SS who sacked Tommy for the FF.

Nevermind, the Burger throws an INT on first and goal.

Roethlisberger continues to find ways to screw me... tries to throw to my tight end Miller in the end zone, and launches it right at a Bengal. So overrated.

Roethlisberger picked off in the endzone.

Kdo5 said:
Bungles ready to give up another TD. Two nasty stiff arms from Parker...wow.

Like I said that Bengle run Defense is just shocking. :eek:
But alas, the Steelers got to cute in the Red Zone and Big Ben just threw a pick.

Ahriman said:
How is that when Moorman has been in the game? Last play I saw from the Bills was an incomplete pass from Moorman. I confused.
I'm touching in now and then, I think Bills are using trick plays, Losman is the QB. Jest just forced to punt despite getting the ball in Bill's territory on the Fumble. Indy forced to punt after getting the ball from Leftwich on the Int.

Back with Jags, Taylor just broke a nice run, their just grinding the Colts D down.

Jaguars force a quick punt by the Colts after the pick.

The best way to describe this Green Bay-Detroit game? Cripple fight. Just awful.

Box_O_Rocks said:
I'm touching in now and then, I think Bills are using trick plays, Losman is the QB. Jest just forced to punt despite getting the ball in Bill's territory on the Fumble. Indy forced to punt after getting the ball from Leftwich on the Int.

Box you continue to make me smile with those Colts reports. Thanks buddy.:D

Randle El TD, 14-7 Redskins

Houston has given up a ton of yards after the catch

Looks like a typo - it's been changed, Losman has been QB all along. Moorman had one attempt on a fake punt then the typist continued to use "Moorman" instead of Losman. I guess we get what we pay for. :)

Leftwich just fubared a screen pass - thug Jags drew another personal foul and are losing their composure with Colts D messing with their minds.

Detroit ties it up on a 42 yrd pass to Roy Williams. It's a shootout in Motown. GB 14 Det 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call