PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Osi Umenyiora calls out Matt Light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Light has played far better players than this kid over the years. Jason Taylor. Julius Peppers. Shawn Merriman. Dwight Freeney. DeMarcus Ware. Tons of better players. He isn't losing sleep over this kid.:rolleyes:

This **** is getting ridiculous. Especially the crybabies on the left coast.

Embrace the hate! Misplaced though it may be, there's an obvious reason for it. :rocker:

Osi Umenyiora: “I wouldn’t call them a dirty team, I wouldn’t say that. I haven’t really experienced them as a team to be dirty. They have certain individuals like I am sure we have certain individuals who are perceived to be dirty but people wouldn’t call them a dirty team.”

How would he be saying "Everybody's dirty!"? Seems like a spin job by Tomase to me.

How would he be saying "Everybody's dirty!"? Seems like a spin job by Tomase to me.

Tomase is counting on people not being very smart and buying into the spin.

What amazes me about this stuff - and I didn't think Osi's comments were all that bad at all - is that these NFL PLAYERS whine so much about violence and chippiness. YOU PLAY FOOTBALL. THAT'S THE DEAL. They should be embarrassed to complain about that, even for a second.

so he takes dumps on people that he's screwing?

that's pretty disturbing. You are supposed to poo in the toilet for chrissakes.

C'mon Keegs, the term is "scatologically inclined"I believe.

Really, these whiners need to be thinking about football not what occured during a game that made you feel uncomfortable and hurt your petty feelings. Grow up guys, it ain't all roses out on the football field...what a shock.

Isn't Osi the one who likes to defecate on woman, talk about dirty! The chick even said he asked her to do it to him and then later said he was kidding.

Hey Rodney!!!!!!!!!! SHUT THIS BIG MOUTH PIECE OF S_ _ _ UP! Soon the day of reckoning will be upon you. Sleep well Big Mouth! GO PATS!

If only it were true...there will always be idiots, morons and Colt fans..but I repeat myself...

Education is everything. The peach was once a bitter almond; cauliflower is nothing but cabbage with a college education.

-- from the same source you were paraphrasing

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft