PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

More chattiness. Osi Umenyiora on Matt Light. Faulk answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhg, I am sick of the Giants players already...

I really hope the Patriots come to play with this in mind...

funny-gifs-testify-brother.gif

B/c this dude, does not abide...

Osi you're out of your element!

big_lebowski_007.jpg

Haha..so funny. Wait a minute lets see. Its the Super Bowl and you think these guys are going to get "all juiced up" by the chatty Giants. This is the friggin SUPER BOWL..If the Patriots need to get "juiced up" by the talk then maybe they are not motivated enough. Seriously, the Giants talked before Green Bay..and won. Packer fans were all talking smack about how this will pump up the players...hmmm..no . San Fran fans were fired up that the Giants said they were glad to get them rather than N.O. ...they were pissed the fans were saying . Did it help ? uh....no.

This stuff means NOTHING. You can think it does but these guys are pros./...all of them, they are going on to that field fired up chatty talk or not. Players getting more fired up in the Super Bowl..... ya think?

If anything this stuff may tend to work the other way and get players off their game.

I think you guys are runnin scared. Not the N.E. players ...the fans

Screw that. If the Pats players were flapping their gums like the Giants, you'd be preaching the same thing as Pat's fans. Also, you know damn well that this crap is motivation for players in the locker room.

Giants 7-1 in the last 8 playoff games...both these teams know how to walk the walk.

Umm.... I think you're posting on the wrong forum.

This is PatsFans.

The one you want is spelled G-I-A-N-T-S :rolleyes:

Patriots are so over-rated today, I really do not buy their status anymore. They are a mediocre team on defense and Brady is not the Brady in his prime.

Patriots just get the better of other teams because of the Brady mystique and have a mental edge from their dynasty aura.

Giants in 2007 beat the Patriots because they didn't give into the Patriots mystique, and played them like they were just another team.

I want the Giants to play very confident and very aggressively, and not treat Patriots any more than they deserve, just punch them in the mouth and kick them down, no mercy.

Patriots are hardly robots, we had 4 turnovers on them in the regular season game.

If the Giants play their best game, I only see a blowout win.
/giants fan

tumblr_lagz0r8o111qb1y7ao1_400.jpg

Last edited:
Clearly, Osi just took a shot at Vollmer and Solder saying they aren't good enough to stop Pierre-Paul. I'm fairly certain that they can if both are healthy.

And, I agree. The NFL needs to fine Osi for his BS talk saying he's going to try and get himself and Light thrown out of the game.

They shouldn't fine him, they should let Light give him a few good hits. His teammates make fun of him for getting his ass kicked by Light, too.

Considering that Light probably doubles Osi's IQ, I can't see this feeble attempt at a mind fame working on him.

..mind fame, sounds like a Lady Gaga song.

NFL Playoffs: Preparing for Pats' changing defenses - ESPN

Whether the Patriots are in a 3-4 or a 4-3, Baas said, the Giants' approach will remain the same.

"Follow our rules, stick with our game plan, be assignment-sound, and come off the ball," Baas said.

"You can give us anything you want," he added. "Honestly, if we're prepared and we execute our game plan, then they can do whatever they want and it won't really matter."

So, no matter that Wilfork is one of the league's best, as long as you stick by your assignment, it doesn't matter. The Patriots simply don't have a player who can overcome a technically sound Giant.

You're killing your father Osi.

tumblr_ksop9oBVPF1qzzzy9o1_400.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I absolutely love that this thread has turned into a Lebowskifest :D

Wait! I got it! The Big Gronkowski!!!!!!!

I absolutely love that this thread has turned into a Lebowskifest :D

Wait! I got it! The Big Gronkowski!!!!!!!

Hey, don't F with the Osi...

lebowski_jesus.gif

PS: The The Big Gronkowski is pure gold tho, Blizzzard...

Last edited:
Hey, don't F with the Osi...

lebowski_jesus.gif

PS: The The Big Gronkowski is pure gold tho, Blizzzard...

I can't believe nobody had thought of it yet!

This is what happens when you are down pipe of all that New York toilet flush in NJ.

The way things are going, Belichick is going to need a bulliten board for every single Patriot. Are the Giants trying to break a record in smack talk or something?

However, keep it up G-Men. This ain't 2007.

It's funny that you mention that because I think that's exactly what they're hoping for again. This is the same stuff they did before the last SB meeting, but I don't think it was this bad. They seem to have stepped it up this time in terms a trash talk. It worked to some degree last time. Only time will tell if they achieve the same thing this time.

Osi apparently likes to give the ladies the good ole Cleveland Steamer...

Apparently.

:eek:

Keep running your mouths, Giants. BB is just using your talk against you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes