PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Original playoff song by a new member

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I'm starting this thread as our new member titletownpats have enough posts to start a new thread. he can post it and answer any comment that you have.:D

I'm starting this thread as our new member titletownpats have enough posts to start a new thread. he can post it and answer any comment that you have.:D

Where is it?

Thanks PATSnutme! Last week, I recorded a song called "One game at a time" because I was getting excited waiting for the game. It's all about the Patriots Playoff run. I mention many things about the players and Myra Kraft. I thought you might be interested in checking it out. I think any Pats fan would enjoy the lyrics even if they don't like this type of music. Go Pats!

patriots2012 - YouTube

that was strange.

Don't hate on the guy! Just having some fun. I loved it! Go Pats!!!!

Bump this for people..

haha ill be playing this all day.

"What what, you know how it goes...
Pats about to bring another Superbowl home":singing::singing::singing:

Awesome, well done! :rocker:

Enjoyed this tried to do a slow irish thug type dance to it spilled a bit of the amstel light on me shirt, but its my lucky games shirt so I can't remove it, therefore, currently sucking amstel out me own shirt. Go Pats!

What what you know how it goes hooli is drinking beer out his own clothes:singing:

Last edited:
Enjoyed this tried to do a slow irish thug type dance to it spilled a bit of the amstel light on me shirt, but its my lucky games shirt so I can't remove it, therefore, currently sucking amstel out me own shirt. Go Pats!

What what you know how it goes hooli is drinking beer out his own clothes:singing:

Pace yourself man. One drink at a time. :D

(Irish thug type dance?)

-----------------------------

Pats 38 Ratbirds 20. One step closer to settling all family business.

Pace yourself man. One drink at a time. :D

(Irish thug type dance?)

-----------------------------

Pats 38 Ratbirds 20. One step closer to settling all family business.

I drink before the game due to the anxiety of waiting and then stop when the game starts. The visualization of the dance was far better than the failed application I can assure you. The end result looked like a cross between an old House of Pain video and someone being chased by Ray Lewis trying to keep their life.

Thanks to everybody that has listened to the song. I appreciate it. I'm dying for the game to start and I'm nervous. This is the first playoff game at the blade that I have not been in the stadium. Let's go pats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back