PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Open mouth, Insert foot. . . Reggie Wayne edition-104

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gumby

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
i hesitated to post this link and give it ANY credence / hits, but the total buffoonery of the comments made under the story made me drop my jaw, . . . but then all you can do is laugh... Like at ms Weaver.

Long way to go on getting the truth out with some fanbases/ignoramuses.

Reggie Wayne: Tom Brady should be ineligible for MVP because he cheated

Apparently, Tom Brady's four-game suspension that he received for Deflategate just wasn't harsh enough for some people. For instance, take Reggie Wayne, who wants to tack on another small punishment.

According to the former Colts receiver, that punishment would basically involve making Brady ineligible to to win the NFL MVP award this season because cheaters shouldn't be allowed to win.

"There is no way Tom Brady can win MVP because he was caught cheating this year," Wayne said on the NFL Network's Total Access show.

Yolanda Weaver: Nope what has Tom Brady done to deserve this award. He has done nothing but, Whine when he gets hit, Lied about his involvement in the football scandal . and disrespectful to the NFL. SO I say No he is not deserving of this award, Jail time maybe fined a lot for his lack Morals

At least Chad Jackson admitted he wasn't cut out to play in NE. Wayne and to an extent Joey Galloway couldn't grasp the complexity or the work required ( I have posted how during preseason of his rookie year Edelman was correcting Galloway on where to line up) to succeed in Foxboro. Moss and others who left under less than great terms still praise Brady.

At least Chad Jackson admitted he wasn't cut out to play in NE. Wayne and to an extent Joey Galloway couldn't grasp the complexity or the work required ( I have posted how during preseason of his rookie year Edelman was correcting Galloway on where to line up) to succeed in Foxboro. Moss and others who left under less than great terms still praise Brady.

Yep, Moss and Welker may have left on less than stellar terms, but they could hack it here, and have nothing but good things to say. Reggie Wayne has sour grapes that he played on the inferior team in a showcase rivalry, but more than that, didn't have the minerals to make it on the better team.

Reggie-Wayne-crying.jpg

Austin Collie managed to learn our offence in a week, it was hard work but he did what he needed to. He has only ever said never once complained about the pats.

Reggie Wayne couldn't learn it in a month and quit and moaned about it. If he hated Brady so much why sign with us. Dry your eyes mate!

Austin Collie managed to learn our offence in a week, it was hard work but he did what he needed to. He has only ever said never once complained about the pats.

Reggie Wayne couldn't learn it in a month and quit and moaned about it. If he hated Brady so much why sign with us. Dry your eyes mate!

i was going to say you are suppose to change your tampon often

Don't have kids, Yolanda

Wow that image is just disturbing. Clearly a pic of someone who should be outside walking a lot instead of what she's doing.

If it was that simple it would have been done already, and that pic would never have been taken.

WhoTF is Yolanda weaver and why should we care one bit about her obvious ignorance and bias?

Wasn't she the one who was complaining about Cam Newton whining to the refs after getting hit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes