PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

#OnToBuffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check Brady's road Buffalo stats in 2014 & 2015. They are absurd.

If Brady has time he will shred Rex's aggressive man D. Our weapons should win their 1 v 1s in man.

Rex will probably expect a heavy dose of Blount given the yards the phins put up.

It will be a physical game, I hope we get the win and avoid injuries, we always come back N-1 from there.

Aaron Williams is definitely out from listening to Buffalo sports radio this morning. And, better for the Patriots, his replacement Blanton is really really awful. Sounds like the Patriots are going to take advantage of the middle of the field.

You know Bill is going to remind the team about 10000 times this week that the Bills shut them out at home a few weeks ago. I expect the Pats to come out with a lot of fire.

If the Bills would have won yesterday, we would have been hearing all this week from Rex how they are going to the Superbowl etc...so glad they lost!!! Should be a different story from the last time we played them...... If we can win, the division is essentially wrapped up!!!!

If the Bills would have won yesterday, we would have been hearing all this week from Rex how they are going to the Superbowl etc...so glad they lost!!! Should be a different story from the last time we played them...... If we can win, the division is essentially wrapped up!!!!

The downside of them losing yesterday is that they will be a little more determined to beat us. I don't think it will be enough though.

A lot of bills fans, me included required the win in Miami to offset the ensuing 2 TE death blow they're about to receive if at that time thinking the run defense is at least average. Instead, the Ryan brothers presented Bill B exactly what a lot of us already knew... it's isn't great when presented with a viable team. Miami is a viable team with it's intact offensive line... The Bill's are above average, but not by much. If NE can win the trenches..... they win. If not they win by a lot less because Ryans will probably play prevent and make them Miami their way to a win.

The season isn't over for the Bills but now it's about just how bad the rest of the AFC can be...

A lot of bills fans, me included required the win in Miami to offset the ensuing 2 TE death blow they're about to receive if at that time thinking the run defense is at least average. Instead, the Ryan brothers presented Bill B exactly what a lot of us already knew... it's isn't great when presented with a viable team. Miami is a viable team with it's intact offensive line... The Bill's are above average, but not by much. If NE can win the trenches..... they win. If not they win by a lot less because Ryans will probably play prevent and make them Miami their way to a win.

The season isn't over for the Bills but now it's about just how bad the rest of the AFC can be...

You guys have a tough schedule the rest of the way. It looks like 7-9, 8-8, 9-7 to me.

Yeah and if the NFL wasn't corrupt this wouldn't even be close. They would have lost easily in week 4 if TB had been playing. That's the only reason they had a sniff of a winning streak. For whatever reason that win gave them a push, like snorting some coke, but it wears off eventually (Miami) and just in time for TB and Co. to roll into the Ralph and go beserk.

Glorious.

After McCoy aggravated his hammy vs MIA and didn't return I would be surprised if he plays this week. He had no business suiting up vs MIA and it bit Buffalo in the butt. Even if he does play he wont be anywhere close to %100.

McCoy hobbled is a huge break, he was having a great year.

It's all on the coaching staff though. Why not sit against Miami him to speed up recovery. They not only lost the game but completely unnecessarily aggravated the injury of one of their key players and might have compromised the best shot at bring relevant they had in a long time.

Or to phrase it differently.. "works for me".

The offense will need to bring their A game because the defense will be on the field for a long time just by virtue of the game plan.

This is another big game on the road. I expect a very tough battle.

Check Brady's road Buffalo stats in 2014 & 2015. They are absurd.

If Brady has time he will shred Rex's aggressive man D. Our weapons should win their 1 v 1s in man.

12-2 there IIRC

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes