PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

#OnToBuffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bb will have a spy to deal with Taylor.

The key is to keep him in the pocket.

I expect a game kind of like today. Tough fought game for a bit but then we pull away in late third early fourth. Win by 10-14 point margin the end maybe even more.

The Bills D gave up 28 points to Ryan Tannehill and crew. I am sure Brady can at least match that and our D is better than Miami's. The only advantage Buffalo has here is that the game is in their house

Miami is TOUGH when they're home. I can't recall many easy wins when we play there

If the idea of playing @ Miami or @ Denver with something on the line doesn't make your penis retract inside of you then you haven't been paying attention.

If the idea of playing @ Miami or @ Denver with something on the line doesn't make your penis retract inside of you then you haven't been paying attention.
Only really cold water does that to me! :D

But I know what you mean

What is it with you and bringing up penis today?

Bills looked ****y and surprised by the fight Miami put up today. The Patriots will be loaded for bear and out for revenge in Buffalo. Should be a battle.

McCoy is less than 100%. The Bills skill players drop off a cliff with him struggling.

Everybody overlooks Miami - Steelers, Bills, Even us last year. Stop overlooking Miami!

The Bills D gave up 28 points to Ryan Tannehill and crew. I am sure Brady can at least match that and our D is better than Miami's. The only advantage Buffalo has here is that the game is in their house

Bills will really have no weapons besides Taylor and Shady (If he plays and even if he does...he won't be 100%)

The Bills defense is very capable of causing some concern for the Pats offense and the crowd outta be crazy loud. But, it would be appear that the Bills will be missing their top 3 wideouts and will be listing Brandon Tate as their #1 WR. McCoy re-injured his hammy today which might mean that Reggie Bush is their answer at RB. Probably means the Pats offense won't have to score much to walk away with a win.

He says he should be ok by Sunday .. but in any case we wont see the same 100% McCoy we saw in week 4. The luck is certainly on Pats side .. a welcome change from last year

Aaron Williams also IIRC got a concussion on that dirty hit today by Landry..so he may be out

McCoy has done it all for the Bills the season. He's been sensational, but if he's hobbled up those 1 yard dumpoffs that turn into a 5+ yards are done and now we can force Taylor to beat us with his arm. I'll take our offense in that battle.

Get off the Big Tree Road exit on 219, then on your approach to the stadium, park in someone's yard. Short walk to stadium, they allow you to tailgate, easy in and easy out, comparatively free of traffic
Absolutely, I was there last weekend for the Buffalo-SF game and did exactly this. Way better than parking in the stadium.

Pats will play contain and play back and make Taylor beat them from the pocket. He will put up 16 points and eat up clock but not be able to do much and the Pats will put up 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back