PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Once taken off the PUP list, players can begin practicing immediately."

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTS-80

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
According to Reiss...

"the team also released its physically unable to perform list. Players on the list include: receiver Bam Childress, cornerback Randall Gay, safety Rodney Harrison, receiver Chad Jackson, offensive lineman Nick Kaczur, center Dan Koppen, fullback/running back Patrick Pass, long snapper Lonie Paxton, and defensive linemen Richard Seymour and Johnathan Sullivan."

Could this be a conditioning run thing?

PATRIOTS-80 said:
According to Reiss...

"the team also released its physically unable to perform list. Players on the list include: receiver Bam Childress, cornerback Randall Gay, safety Rodney Harrison, receiver Chad Jackson, offensive lineman Nick Kaczur, center Dan Koppen, fullback/running back Patrick Pass, long snapper Lonie Paxton, and defensive linemen Richard Seymour and Johnathan Sullivan."

Could this be a conditioning run thing?

I thought training camp didn't begin till tommorow.

How could they have failed the conditioning run already as many have mentioned. Did it actually already start?

Also, could this also just be a method of retaining more guys on the roster for longer in order to get a better look?

sarge said:
I thought training camp didn't begin till tommorow.

How could they have failed the conditioning run already as many have mentioned. Did it actually already start?

Also, could this also just be a method of retaining more guys on the roster for longer in order to get a better look?

A) The conditioning run was probably today. I don't know if Seymour, Bam, Jackson, Sullivan, or Paxton failed it, or if a player fails it they get the Ethan Kelley treatment - a possibility with Claridge. The other 5 players were already known to have injuries and were expected to go on it.

B) Remember this is the Pre-season, or active/PUP list, which means these players most likely still count against the roster limit. Any of these players could be back as soon as tomorrow.

I'd be shocked if Jackson failed the conditioning run (which hasn't taken place yet as far as I know). Endurance and conditioning have never been an issue with him as far as I know.

Last edited by a moderator:
if your so shocked about Jackson being on there then stop worrying about him failing a conditioning test. him and bam are probably on there for some other reason. i doubt jackson failed..hes built. maybe got hurt a little..we'll find out tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes