PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

On to 2016: Next Year's New England Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
fu.ck the post Brady era, we ride with Brady until the end

count me in

Strangelove.gif

no he didn't...........you should just leave
I volunteer to hold the door. And if that doesn't work I have size 12 steel-toed boots(and a black belt)

I volunteer to hold the door. And if that doesn't work I have size 12 steel-toed boots(and a black belt)

not worth the effort

as it pertains to BB, I have hit a Whitney Houston 'I will always love you' stage

Brady is my favorite athlete of all time and always will be but come 2018 when the future of this franchise is at stake some very tuff decisions are gonna have to be made and considering BB track record in situations like that is very possible that the unthinkable could happen i just hope brady can get another ring or 2 before then he deserves it more then anybody idc how many supers bowls we already won theres no such thing as winning enough championships **** every other team

not worth the effort

as it pertains to BB, I have hit a Whitney Houston 'I will always love you' stage
Yeah, I've been there for years. And I'm an old-school Boston sports fan. We're supposed to be cynical, negative, etc. But I recognize greatness when I see it. To me BB is like Moses, after years of being lost in the desert, he brought us to the Promised Land(along with Tommy). See. I still remember rod rust and almost 40 years of clowns running the show. Appreciate what you got, people! It's rare.

Yeah, I've been there for years. And I'm an old-school Boston sports fan. We're supposed to be cynical, negative, etc. But I recognize greatness when I see it. To me BB is like Moses, after years of being lost in the desert, he brought us to the Promised Land(along with Tommy). See. I still remember rod rust and almost 40 years of clowns running the show. Appreciate what you got, people! It's rare.

you're supposed to be cynical when marc wilson is your QB.............or tommy hodson....or hugh millen

If the Pats can get Amendola to restructure down to like $2m a season then I don't know if they really need to do much at WR. Edelman-Amendola-Martin as your top 3 ain't bad. Don't know what'll happen with LaFell but I wonder if they give him another year, actually being in TC may help. Dobson was getting open deep this season before his injury so who knows what could happen there... Plus Tyms will be coming back and another year of development for Harper. WR isn't a massive "need" if they don't cut anyone in the top 4 mentioned...

There are some depth needs in a couple spots the roster (LB, RB come to mind) but it's really just the OL that needs fixing. And that may simply just need a change of coach (Googs gone) and a year of development for Jackson and Mason.

you're supposed to be cynical when marc wilson is your QB.............or tommy hodson....or hugh millen
Damn man you're gonna give me nightmares dredging up bad memories. It wasn't ALL bad. Fairbanks and Parcels. We had talented teams. '76 should have won the SB but never got the chance. A lot of great individual players thru the years but no team in NFL history has sustained success like Pats 2001-today. And will continue for the foreseeable future. I'm sick of the whiners. **** happens. Pats lost.Yeah it hurts but its still a game. Be grateful that it hurts. That means that it MATTERS. Most other fans don't get to experience this. To me only losers try to place blame when things go wrong. There is no one to blame. It just happened. I'm grateful for all the thrills of this year. Next year is likely even better. We could be jaguars fans

Bill tried really hard to get Stevie Johnson this past FA period. He would have helped this season. So I see no reason why he won't go after another solid mid-tier WR. Get a solid FA WR and fix the o-line. And maybe replace the second corner (though Terrell Brown is coming back from injury so maybe hes the answer). Suddenly we are the AFC favorites, with the Steelers and Broncos being behind us. And thats assuming Brock is any good, which is a huge assumption. And behind them is a massive gap.

man, i understand that people are doing it because the nfl screwed us over and was completely exposed... but can you imagine what it would look like if half of the pats fan base left once brady retired? certified bandwagoners... the perception would not be good

i also would NOT be able to stop caring about this team. no way. i cant go from caring so much and thinking about it everyday to just never caring anymore...

Which i said what i said i dont want this team to suck and be joke cause i promise if that winds up happen the media is gonna unload the biggest war known to man against god forbid this team goes down the drain years from now which is why what i said is important to think about a few years from now

The 2016 New England Patriots are going to be ferociously good.

man, i understand that people are doing it because the nfl screwed us over and was completely exposed... but can you imagine what it would look like if half of the pats fan base left once brady retired? certified bandwagoners... the perception would not be good

i also would NOT be able to stop caring about this team. no way. i cant go from caring so much and thinking about it everyday to just never caring anymore...

Which why i say starting garoppollo in 2018 is the only chance this franchise has to remain competitive from 2018-???? possibly if garoppollo lives up to expectations

The 2016 New England Patriots are going to be ferociously good.

If everything pans out injury wise like in 2014, 2016 is gonna be what 2015 should of been and better i statistically 2016 could potentially match 2007 sorry but i honesty this this squad can pull off an 07 like season even if we dont got undefeated

Muhammed Sanu went to Rutgers. He'd fit in nicely here.

Players come and go. Coaches come and go. Even OWNERS come and go. Bob Kraft is not the true owner of the Patriots.(and he would be the 1st to recognize this). The FANS are the real owners. Kraft is a temporary caretaker. Long after he's gone, the Pats will still be in New England.. Owning a pro sports team is s business- but its not like owning any other kind of business. This what the truly great owners understand- and the bad ones never get. And as disgusted as I am about Kraft's sackless, self-serving cave-in, he IS a great owner. To deny that, is to deny history.

The one thing I like best about Kraft is that he's learned enough to know he doesn't know enough about the game of football to want to be that involved anymore. No more pissing off quality coaches. He learned after being a pain in Parcells' ass, that if you have a great coach, just back away.

I honesty this this squad can pull off an 07 like season even if we dont got undefeated

If healthy, with minimal losses in FA and some tweaking, I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back