PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

On the Bright Side: Cassel, Ben Jarvus Green Ellis Improving....

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigMike

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Both players look a lot better each week.

I have to agree with you. Both Green-Ellis and Cassel are looking good every week. I like what I saw out of both of them.

Yes they did. Cassel is now converting those 3rd and longs, looking better in the pocket.

BJGE is legit, love the way he runs. Please stay healthy for the love of God.

i agree...great improvement for both...

(lets call him BJ) ran the ball amazingly...i think we have a running game

i also thought wheatley was great mayo and guyton very good..

Matt Cassel, please take a bow. Excellent today. I almost mistook him for a younger Brady at times.

i wasnt too impressed with BJGE. I think morris would have ran for 100 yards with the same amount of carries vs the colts soft run D.

Law Firm hits the hole!

Yes GE has improved greatly, but I think either Morris or Jordan would have many more yeards. BTW, kudos to the OL. They did a fine job, even Kaczur.

Sadly the rest of the donkeys on this team aren't helping their confidence with dropped passes, deflections, and personal fouls

i wasnt too impressed with BJGE. I think morris would have ran for 100 yards with the same amount of carries vs the colts soft run D.

I kinda-hafta reluctantly agree. Getting stuffed for no gain on 2nd/5 from the dolts 11, and later on 2nd/2 from the 30 - on the DT penalty - cost the offense possibly 7 points. He runs hard, but cannot see another hole develop when the one through which he wants to run has already closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back