PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Old friends of Tom Brady chime in. "It's going to get UGLY this season."

Status
Not open for further replies.

FourierSeries

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
“He uses negatives and turns them into positives,” Flannelly said. “Tom Brady by himself is bad. A pissed-off Tom Brady is really, really bad. You know who it’s going to be bad for? The 11 defenders every week who have to play against him and the defensive coordinator on the other team. They’re all going to pay for this. You think he’s a cheater? We’ll find out.

“You guys have no idea what you have done to this guy and what he’s going to do to you and this league this year. It’s going to be ugly, with a capital U.”

“People were critical of his foot speed and his ability to move in the pocket. He actually had it drawn up in his garage. He was working on it daily,” Kirby said. “That’s one of the stories I remember about him in high school. Whenever someone was critical of him of something, he would work hard to make sure he would get those things fixed. It’s kind of what drove him through high school and college. Tommy feeds off of that. That’s been a large part of his motivation in the past.”

“That’s exactly what he kind of built his career on,” Kirby said. “I have a feeling that this whole thing that’s happening now will be another thing. I have a feeling that this may be one of the Patriots' best seasons yet.”

“I’ve seen him [angry], you do not want to cross him,” Flannelly said. “This is the guy you want with you on your side at all times. If you cross him, it’s over. This league is going to pay this year. Big time. Be ready.”

http://www.providencejournal.com/article/20150908/SPORTS/150909366/13988?rssfeed=true

http://www.providencejournal.com/article/20150908/SPORTS/150909366/13988?rssfeed=true
“He uses negatives and turns them into positives,” Flannelly said. “Tom Brady by himself is bad. A pissed-off Tom Brady is really, really bad. You know who it’s going to be bad for? The 11 defenders every week who have to play against him and the defensive coordinator on the other team. They’re all going to pay for this. You think he’s a cheater? We’ll find out.“You guys have no idea what you have done to this guy and what he’s going to do to you and this league this year. It’s going to be ugly, with a capital U.”
“I’ve seen him [angry], you do not want to cross him,” Flannelly said. “This is the guy you want with you on your side at all times. If you cross him, it’s over. This league is going to pay this year. Big time. Be ready.”

I'm definitely ready for some of that.

FourierSeries beat me to it by 2 min. Miss, please merge.

I would never doubt the Patriots and a fired up Touchdown Tom, but I'm not holding my breath for 57 touchdown passes and 19-0. Important to keep things realistic. We gotta' great shot at making Superbowl 50. We're the true AFC favorites, no sensationalism, no ********.

People comparing this to 2007 team a little too early. We are not the same team as in 2007 espcially in the secondary and WRs. All the revenge tour sounds good but we need to see how much of a toll the offseason losses and brady's mental fatigue have taken place. I wont be surprised if they start slow like last season.

Last edited:
This isn't the 2007 team, or even the 2014 team. We have weaknesses so I don't anticipate a grand 19-0 FU tour but we still have the capacity to be damn good. We're certainly going to be relying on another stellar season out TB12. Having him back for those four games (barring injury) is huge.

hulkSmash.png

You guys have it all wrong, NFLcom "experts" all have the Colts in the SB. LMAO.

I meant NFL network.

Cant wait folks..........the Vengeance Tour 2015 is going to be poetry in motion.

All of us have had to deal with sooo much garbage, hypocrisy, slander, idiotic rhetoric and flat out lies.....Brady is now here to prove ALL the HATERS wrong...we all must mark this time in our lives because it will be some of the best in New England Sports History.

Yeah we have weaknesses but hey the 2001 team wasn't in the same league as the opponents on paper that ended pretty f***ing sweet if you ask me

Truthfully what more does Brady and us fans need to prove to the world....but hey they want more and I'm in glee over it.

No, this isn't the 2007 team, because now we have Gronk and Edelman, and with Brady those 3 are going to tear up this league. You know they are as fired up as BB and Brady to put up big numbers.

I'm also confident Butler is going to step up big time. Like 2007, we will hopefully see the scores getting run up when it isn't necessary just to make a point.

And while 19-0 is a long shot (as it is with any team) I certainly think it is within the realm of possibility.

You guys have it all wrong, NFLcom "experts" all have the Colts in the SB. LMAO.

I saw this too, and my first thought was that producers wanted them to choose the Colts because the rest of the fans are sick of hearing about Patriots. I honestly believe that some of those 'experts' do not truly think the Colts are better off than the Pats, mainly because history says otherwise.

You've sown the wind, Stokoe. Prepare to reap the whirlwind.

14-2
15-1
19-0

aren't far fetched our schedule this year is a lot easier then last years, and last year we blow out the top teams except for packers.

People comparing this to 2007 team a little too early. We are not the same team as in 2007 espcially in the secondary and WRs. All the revenge tour sounds good but we need to see how much of a toll the offseason losses and brady's mental fatigue have taken place. I wont be surprised if they start slow like last season.

I'll give you WRs, just because of the generational talent that was Randy Moss - but the Patriots secondary in 2007 was Asante Samuel, Ellis Hobbs, James Sanders and what was left of Rodney Harrison (which wasn't even close to where he was just a couple of years before).

I don't know if there's all that much difference between that one and this year's (depending on how good you thought Asante Samuel was, I suppose).

Stuff like this is aimed at bringing you down - no breaking you down. Teddy had it right, this is brainwashing and it is being done to destroy the Pats. Just like the false report in 2007.

Also, think about it. ESPN falsely reported stuff last month and later apologized for it. Now they make the same argument? What is scary is that the public is too stupid to see this for what it is. It makes me, and should make you, question everything.

This is accurate from an emotional standpoint. TB is an intense dude.

There is mild mannered TB around family, friends and in social settings.

Then there is "Psycho Tom". People who have been following the team for a while have seen video and heard the stories.

This season might be all " Psycho Tom".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents