PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Okay, Who's the DOG of the top ten?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sold on Ryan but I hope he does well plus he was selected by Dimitroff who I wish well.

McFadden probably has the highest ceiling and highest bust factor.

I hope Gholston is a bust.

I predict Gholston or MacFadden. Every "expert" has been saying he is a workout warrior and takes plays off. Also, McFadden just smells of torn ACL in the first year, followed by a torn MCL in the second year. Plus, he was drafted by the Raiders, enough said.

McFadden will NOT make Raiders fans think of Marcus Allen - McFadden as my bust

Gholston, McFadden, and Ryan

As Meatloaf sang, two out of three ain't bad. Dreads, I can't agree on McFadden. He'll be a star. I plan on taking him for my fantasy team. OTOH, I got to agree with several others on the board about Harvey. Decent, but not Top 10.

Mayo will have a 10 yr career.:D

Gholston. He's going into an underachieving environment with the Jets, and that's not going to help him out since he has already been cited for disappearing and not giving his max effort all the time.

My second choice would be Harvey. He seems like a solid player... but he does not do any one thing outstanding, hard to justify a top 10 pick with just a 'solid' player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back