PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OK... OK... The Pats Won; But, What Is Up With All Of The Dropped Catches????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Watson, Gabriel, Graham...

Come on now!!!!

Catch the phuckin ball already!!!!!

Pep talk...

yeah, exactly. But we won, so ill take it;)

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl said:

Come on now!!!!

Pep talk...

They drop the ones they don't need. :bricks:

Don't tell me, I bet after the last Pats Super Bowl victory you were calling WEEI complaining about the missed FGs by Vinatieri.

What dropped passes? The INT was an overthrow that Gabriel still almost managed to haul in.

Dude, I'd take 25 dropped passes if they can run the ball like they did. :p

I'd be more worried about some of the missed tackles I've been seeing lately.

Come on now!!!!

Pep talk...

Hmm.. Lets see. The throw to Gabriel was over-thrown and he was lucky to get a hand on it.

Not sure what "drop" Graham had.

The throw to Watson? You mean the one where he got hit immediately?

Give me a break. Brady was just as much to blame on several plays. Granted, in the 2nd half, he calmed down, but the 1st half he was still a bit wild on his throws.

Who cares when the New England Patriots offense can run the football down the Bengals throats!

Come on now!!!!

Pep talk...

He's a hell of a blocker, but Graham dropping passes is nothing new. Working past his drops and coming back to make big catches later in the game is nothing new either.

Wow people are really looking for something to comlpain about.

BradyManny2344 said:
What dropped passes? The INT was an overthrow that Gabriel still almost managed to haul in.

Someone is clearly hooked on phonix...if you never seen the multiple easy dropped balls by Watson... your brain is being killed by crack. He should have caught those EASILY... Graham as well... Gabriel ditto.

WAKE THE PHUCK UP WATSON!!!!

YES... I'M CALLING YOU OUT!!!!

YEAH, obviously they won the game. DUH...

They could have done the grand slam thing!!!!

...but they didn't...

The recievers need the Bilitnikoff gloves or something... cuz they CLEARLY dropped WAY TOO MANY catchable balls!!!!

Laurence Maroney... damn good game by you though!!!!

Someone is clearly hooked on phonix...if you never seen the multiple easy dropped balls by Watson... your brain is being killed by crack. He should have caught those EASILY... Graham as well... Gabriel ditto.

...but they didn't...

The recievers need the Bilitnikoff gloves or something... cuz they CLEARLY dropped WAY TOO MANY catchable balls!!!!

Must have been open bar where you were today CowGirl.

Wow. You really don't know what you are talking about. NOT AT ALL. How are Gabriel and Graham supposed to have the ones where they have to make leaping spectacular catches because the ball is over-thrown? Newsflash for you. They aren't.

As for Watson, you obviously don't understand that when the defender hits your arm just as the ball is getting there, its going to be near impossible to catch the ball.

...but they didn't...

You're expectations show a clear lack of understanding about what was going wrong in the 1st half. You're "calling them out" is laughable.

At least twice I seen balls that Watson SHOULD HAVE CAUGHT. Am I the ONLY ONE who seen this?

He had both hands on the ball also.

He should have caught them imo.

I'm glad that the Pats won... not saying anything wrong about that.

...also good run back by Faulk... almost forgot about that one.

None of the drops were given catches. All would have been very good catches had they been caught. The only ones I think probably should have been caught were one to Graham and one to Watson. Both were thrown a little outside of each player, and I'm not going to hold it against them for not catching them.

If the game would have gone the other way...there would have been people that would have said it... Watson should have caught more...

bottom line.

Yeah, call me a realist... he should have played better.

I like the guy (no, I don't play fantasy football either), but Watson (in particular) should have been better.

But... a win is a win... and I'm not complaining about that.

BTW... no open bar, but, the vodka/red bulls were in full force;

so sue me...

zippo59 said:
None of the drops were given catches. All would have been very good catches had they been caught. The only ones I think probably should have been caught were one to Graham and one to Watson. Both were thrown a little outside of each player, and I'm not going to hold it against them for not catching them.

Bingo... imo they should have caught them though.

Whatever...

next game...

Bingo... imo they should have caught them though.

Whatever...

next game...

So, in your eyes, our receivers should be regularly making the "circus" catches and covering for Brady? I would LOVE to say that our receivers are that good, but I'm a realist. They aren't. Brady was at fault for the over-throws and the guys did their best to make the catches.

Heck, I am surprised you aren't calling out David Thomas as well since he didn't make that TD catch in the 4th quarter.

38-13 and you still Hungry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes