PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Week 17 Postgame Thread - Patriots 35, Dolphins 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boot just came off but we don't know how bad it was nor how much boot was precaution. Nor do we know how bad Mitchell's knee is. Dola's had time to heal and he has two weeks to practice. You can choose to be pessimistic about him, I'll choose to be optimistic. Either way it's just our assumptions.

Either way, I'm glad we picked up Floyd. And I'm happy with what he showed today. Makes Dola and Mitchell a little less of a concern.
I'm not being optimistic or pessimistic. I'm saying he had a severe long term injury and Mitchell appears just a lityke banged up.

Actually I'm saying if Edelman hogan Floyd Mitchell amendola are all healthy it's possible that amendola could be the healthy inactive.

Yup. Good call earlier in the week.
Not so much a call as a hope. I really believe it's better for the team to play hard at the end of the season.
Got my wish. Hopefully I'm right.

Td% also went up each year
Actually for those who think QB rating is a good gauge, Brady's stat in each of the 4 components have all improved in each of those 3 years.

Edelman finishes with over 1100 yards, best of career. Played all 16 games. Monster 2nd half of year.

Are you sure? Last I read on this board is that he's declining and Pats need to double dip at WR ..

Actually for those who think QB rating is a good gauge, Brady's stat in each of the 4 components have all improved in each of those 3 years.
"cheater! that is impossible!"

So....

Raiders - with McGloin/Cook
Texans - with Osweiller/Savage
Dolphins - with Moore/Tannehill

or

Chiefs - with Smith
Steelers - With Roethlisberger

And some of you are trying to pretend that there's no reason to prefer any one opponent to another.

rofl.gif

So....

or

Chiefs - with Smith

And some of you are trying to pretend that there's no reason to prefer any one opponent to another.

rofl.gif
Its crazy.

Look, I'm not afraid of any team in the AFC and neither should the Patriots be.

But of course you would rather face that group of no mark QBs than Rothlisberger and Smith.

So....

or

Chiefs - with Smith

rofl.gif

No kidding. Wanting a cupcake in the Div Round does not mean you are afraid of other teams. I don't understand the attempt at some type of bravado by dismissing this.

Rooting for KC and Denver today gives us the winner of Oak/Hou. THAT is as close to a 2nd round bye as you can get.

I want that 5th ring for the middle finger. There will not be more diamonds on the ring because the playoff path is harder.

As it stand, the game between the Texans and Raiders will be dumpster fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes