2008: 11-5
2007: 16-0
2006: 12-4
2005: 10-6
2004: 14-2
2003: 14-2
2002: 9-7
2001: 11-5

Crazy run by this franchise in this league. The last time the team has lost more than 4 regular season games was 7 years ago. Seven straight seasons with 12+ wins, must be a record too, right?

Is it crazy to think that this decade could be more successful than the last one? It's actually a strong possibility if they can get it done this Feb.

It's been explained, time and time again.

I'm not the one belittling people who would prefer the Patriots play weaker opponents in the playoffs, when such a position is common sense.

You're being an ass. Knock it off.
I belittled people?
I ask why he cared you posted:

Any Patriots fan with a functioning brain should care.

It's been explained, time and time again.

No. Are you back in the needlessly being an ass hat kick?

I belittled people?
I ask why he cared you posted:

Yeah. And...? The only "belittling" I did was in response to your idiotic comment belittling people about being afraid, despite the position you were considering being afraid being the common sense position, when I was calling you out for your post.

Yeah. And...? The only "belittling" I did was in response to your idiotic comment belittling people about being afraid, despite the position you were considering being afraid being the common sense position, when I was calling you out for your post.
All 3 of your comments were childish and I have no interest in childish back and forth so I am done with this discussion. You have a nice night. Go pats!!

All 3 of your comments were childish and I have no interest in childish back and forth

Says the guy who started the "childish" comments with the "Oh are we in this being afraid of opponents kick?" comment...

You should have acknowledged your mistake. Instead you doubled down.

All 3 of your comments were childish and I have no interest in childish back and forth so I am done with this discussion. You have a nice night. Go pats!!
Says the guy who started the "childish" comments with the "Oh are we in this being afraid of opponents kick?" comment...

You should have acknowledged your mistake. Instead you doubled down.

Maybe you guys should just bang and get it over with. ;)

He just took a walking boot off and hadn't practiced in a month.
How could you possibly know he is healthy.

My point was however if all WRs are healthy amendola could be inactive.
Boot just came off but we don't know how bad it was nor how much boot was precaution. Nor do we know how bad Mitchell's knee is. Dola's had time to heal and he has two weeks to practice. You can choose to be pessimistic about him, I'll choose to be optimistic. Either way it's just our assumptions.

Either way, I'm glad we picked up Floyd. And I'm happy with what he showed today. Makes Dola and Mitchell a little less of a concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes