PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Thread to Discuss ANYTHING but Maroney

Status
Not open for further replies.
emoney_33

Thanks for that recap on J. Kraft/Felger (whadda bahfoon).
Came across the podcast but its almost 25 mins. and I don't have the time.

There's some good stuff from Jonathan in there, at least the times Felger let's him speak :p

Sorry for not knowing this: who was the gentleman from the Buccaneers staff both Brady and Belichick were chatting happily with after the game?

Sorry for not knowing this: who was the gentleman from the Buccaneers staff both Brady and Belichick were chatting happily with after the game?

You made me curious, as I didn't notice them the first time around, so I took at look on the DVR. He looks a tiny bit different (thinner mostly, I think) in this pic, but I'd be willing to bet this is the guy in question:

Jim Bates, Defensive Coordinator

...Bates began his NFL coaching career with the Browns in 1991 and was hired that season by Head Coach Bill Belichick to coach the club’s linebackers. He was the Browns’ defensive ends coach from 1992-93 and spent the 1995 season as the club’s secondary coach...

Also did stints with the Broncos and the Fish more recently, so TFB must know him not only through BB, but also from match-ups with these teams. They were quite chummy indeed...hugging a little even.

Last edited:
You made me curious, as I didn't notice them the first time around, so I took at look on the DVR. He looks a tiny bit different (thinner mostly, I think) in this pic, but I'd be willing to bet this is the guy in question:

Jim Bates, Defensive Coordinator

Also did stints with the Broncos and the Fish more recently, so TFB must know him not only through BB, but also from match-ups with these teams. They were quite chummy indeed...hugging a little even.

Ah yes, of course -- an old school coach and a good buddy of BB. I admire him and wish him well. He did a fine job for the Fish after they finally canned Wannstedt, culminating in beating the Pats in that memorable pass-from-his-ass game.

Is Bill still dating Linda Holliday?

billkissesbabe.jpg

The Herald reported in June that maybe things are getting more serious between the two...

Are Bill Belichick and Linda Holliday getting hitched? - BostonHerald.com

However, because it's the Herald, we can also assume that they have broken up, she has moved to Alaska, and she has killed her dogs.

I HATE you, Tomase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriots pam
No worries...what I lack in single-mindedness I make up for with persistence!

Here's a thought: Too early to start contemplating that the Pats may produce another ROY this season? I think I'll put a preliminary ballot in for Edelman as OROY. Assuming he comes back quickly and steps right back into things. What say you?

EDIT: And I just 5 starred my own thread! HA!

Miles Austin

Austin is not a rookie.

Austin is not a rookie.

I thought he was as well, and later replied in kind. Oops. :blush: The good news is I am still more than qualifed to be a fact-checker at BSPN. Time to send in my CV! :D

bureaucracy at its best.... :confused: Paying members get to to vote on what is pertinent or not. This is like early American Democracy :eek:

it is like Early American Democracy..... young, restricted, careless of the whole, only land owners can vote etc....

kinda like a paid subscription forum member on here.

ever here of comparisons? I just made one.

bureaucracy at its best.... :confused: Paying members get to to vote on what is pertinent or not. This is like early American Democracy :eek:

Just for that, I voted this thread 5 stars.

Plus, I think most people are fed up with the.... dang! I almost said it... you know the debate to which I refer.

That's in part why this silly thread has such a high rating.

Besides, if others don't like it.... they can fork over the cash so they can vote too.

how is this a 5 star thread?

Well, initially at least, because I five starred my own thread:

No worries...what I lack in single-mindedness I make up for with persistence!

:beatingcoming:

Here's a thought: Too early to start contemplating that the Pats may produce another ROY this season? I think I'll put a preliminary ballot in for Edelman as OROY. Assuming he comes back quickly and steps right back into things. What say you?

EDIT: And I just 5 starred my own thread! HA!

Also, I believe non-paying members can rate threads, so please, feel free to one-star it if you like. And in case you are not able to:

Let the record reflect that HarkDawg would one-star my thread if he could! Thank you!

There, feel better now? :bye2:

EDIT: Tip o' the hat to Lloyd_Christmas and others who have subsequently 5-starred my thread. ;)

Last edited:
I think Bill Belichick should be the first coach to go on Dancing with the Stars!I don't watch that show, but I will watch it, if he appears on it. I bet he's got some moves. :D hehe

This would be like an ANYTHING but Reggie Bush thread on our forum and we would have never made it past post number 2 lol.

Are Bill Belichick and Linda Holliday getting hitched? Only if Coach wants to trade half his net worth for a few dozen hummers and some anal on his birthday.

As long as she does not see this photo
bill_belichick_ass_man.jpg
:eek:

This would be like an ANYTHING but Reggie Bush thread on our forum and we would have never made it past post number 2 lol.

HEE! Give it a shot, you never know. If this can work here, anything's possible. :D

Oh, and if any Pats fans suddenly get an urge to start discussing "Reggie Bush" in this thread...don't even try it. You won't be fooling me one bit! :p

Last edited:
HEE! Give a shot, you never know. If it can work here, anything's possible. :D

Oh, and if any Pats fans suddenly get an urge to start discussing "Reggie Bush" in this thread...don't even try it. You won't be fooling me one bit! :p

Is it legal in this thread to discuss the player known as ecnerual yenoram ?

Is it legal in this thread to discuss the player known as ecnerual yenoram ?

A cursory google search didn't provide a term for words spelled backwards that don't form another word. However, I've decided that it falls loosely within the category of "alternate spellings", which have already been disallowed.

So...NO!

Said google search did turn up the term Semordnilaps, which I don't think I've heard before. Since I learned something new, I won't report you. This time. :p

I will also take this time to add anagrams to the official list of no-no's. Thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand