PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NOTICE: Changes to Thread Management going forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the updates, and thanks to all the mods for all their hard work.

Does that mean it will be active for tonight, or that it will get here sometime this season? Like is it ready, or on IR designated to return at some point?
Update - the chat is live!

One suggestion: move all Red Sox, Celtics & Bruins threads to their respective fora as soon as those threads are created.

I'm OK with these changes, I like to visit other teams boards and there's always a "General NFL discussion" separated forum and I think this is something that I miss here, if there is a separated forum it's not visible in a meaningful way so that's why there are some many OT threads here in the main forum.

Since we are in this subject I'd like to ask @Ian about the gambling thread, I see you closed the thread (with good reason) since there were some issues going on there that reflect badly on the site but before those discussions there was actually some OK posts and analysis from people who do it on the legal venues. Is it OK to have a gambling thread? If so where's the place to create it? Tks

I'm OK with these changes, I like to visit other teams boards and there's always a "General NFL discussion" separated forum and I think this is something that I miss here, if there is a separated forum it's not visible in a meaningful way so that's why there are some many OT threads here in the main forum.

Since we are in this subject I'd like to ask @Ian about the gambling thread, I see you closed the thread (with good reason) since there were some issues going on there that reflect badly on the site but before those discussions there was actually some OK posts and analysis from people who do it on the legal venues. Is it OK to have a gambling thread? If so where's the place to create it? Tks

Good question. I'll try and sit down over the next few days and the mods and I will come up with something as I obviously see the value people have with discussing that stuff. But obviously some people are into those discussions so we'll come up with something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back