PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Thread for Those Going to Indianapolis for Super Bowl XLVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im looking for someplace to stay in Indy.

Arriving 1/31 and leaving 2/6. Driving from KC.

EDIT: found some furnished rooms from a private individual within walking distance to the stadium. Hotel rooms inside the loop 465 are virtually gone or going for a Kings ransom per night.

The caveat is that the bathroom is shared, but the prices are real good.

Patriots Fans are Invited to Aces & Angels XLVl Super Party in Indy

Come meet celebrities and high profile professional athletes at Indy's Hottest Big Game Party. Aces & Angels, the annual Big Game soirree that raises finds for our Wounded Warriors. Hosted by forner Playmate of the Year and star of Celebrity Appprentice and Baywatch - Brande Roderick, Playmate and star of Best Damn Sports Show Period - Leeann Tweeden, and International Supermodel Elaine Alden, with music by MTV Celebrity DJ - DJ MIA.

Guests will be treated to a night of decadence as the ICE Ultra Lounge in Downtown Indy is transformed into a fantasy themed venue complete with the Angels and dozens of Indy's most beautiful Hometown Angels.

Tickets include 4 hours of open bar, start at just $300 with VIP tickets at $500. There are limited VIP Cabanas available for $3000.

visit Aces and Angels 2012 for complete details and to purchase you tickets.

Can anyone who's bought tickets from scalpers one or more times elaborate on your experience and fluctuating ticket prices?

Im imagining that it'll be all the more difficult to get tickets since the Giants made it and its a much more reasonable drive than from San Fran.

Last edited:
EDIT: found some furnished rooms from a private individual within walking distance to the stadium. Hotel rooms inside the loop 465 are virtually gone or going for a Kings ransom per night.

The caveat is that the bathroom is shared, but the prices are real good.

Would love some more info on this how do I get more details?!?

Patriots Fans are Invited to Aces & Angels XLVl Super Party in Indy

Come meet celebrities and high profile professional athletes at Indy's Hottest Big Game Party. Aces & Angels, the annual Big Game soirree that raises finds for our Wounded Warriors. Hosted by forner Playmate of the Year and star of Celebrity Appprentice and Baywatch - Brande Roderick, Playmate and star of Best Damn Sports Show Period - Leeann Tweeden, and International Supermodel Elaine Alden, with music by MTV Celebrity DJ - DJ MIA.

Guests will be treated to a night of decadence as the ICE Ultra Lounge in Downtown Indy is transformed into a fantasy themed venue complete with the Angels and dozens of Indy's most beautiful Hometown Angels.

Tickets include 4 hours of open bar, start at just $300 with VIP tickets at $500. There are limited VIP Cabanas available for $3000.

visit Aces and Angels 2012 for complete details and to purchase you tickets.

What a load of crap. :singing:

This season I flew up for four games and went to the season opener in Miami....all together that costs about half of what a trip to Indy would. It sucks knowing I have no shot to go :(

Last edited:
A group of 10 of us are driving down from Boston. Is that bar the best place to go you think? We will be there Sat night and all day Sunday. I was hoping to go to a bar other Pats fans would be at.

Also, we are taking an RV so if anyone knows anything about parking one of those bad boys that would be great.

P.S. Great site. Just found it.

Hello - my name is Joe, from Indy Pats Fans. We're a small local club that watches games across the street from Lucas Oil Stadium. My dad who is a lifelong Pats fan owns the bar - as well as a restaurant downtown and another in Broad Ripple (north of downtown).

Spencer's Stadium Tavern (our downtown bar) is located at 802 S. West St. Indianapolis, IN 46225

This is the view from the sidewalk in front of the bar.
stadiumtavern.jpg

We hope to be Patriots central all week. There will be a party for Patriots fans on Thursday night before the game where we'll attempt to get the PFW guys and anyone else associated with the organization/Boston Media to turn up - but ultimately we'd love to be a hangout for fans all week.

The general idea is to avoid cover charges (although on Sunday it's unavoidable - game day is $200 which includes $50 in food/drinks) and instead to go with a minimum $50 admission which gets you $50 in food/drinks.

We won't have VIP cabanas or celebrity appearances like ICE Lounge - we aren't that type of place... (Ice Lounge is super nice - no disrespect intended, we're just far more blue collar) but we'll definitely have football and fun.

Also for anyone interested - there are 2 apartments above the bar available.
$5,000 each for the week - that gets you a full kitchen/laundry/bath and 1br + living room or 2br no living room. You could easily sleep 4. Parking for the week is included.

If anyone has any questions or wants to reserve a spot for game night feel free to email me at [email protected]

I'll continue to update this thread as more details get fleshed out.

Thanks Barry, and GO PATS!

Super Bowl advice?

Through a lot of luck, we have managed to obtain 3 pairs of nosebleed tix to the game (3 of us are season holders tho that didnt help!). This will be my first SB (!) Convoluted plans to fly cheaply into Chicago, then drive 3 hours to Indy, staying in the outskirts. Whatever, it will be a huge adventure....!

Any recent SB vets here with advice?? My co-pilot went to 36/38/39. So his info is dated. I will file a report after the game (a victory - fingers crossed) -- we are looking to his the parties -- ESPN, Maxim's. Hopefully hang out at the AFC hotel and see some players, former players etc.

ideas/advice? :cool:

-- FRITZ

I wanted to clarify since my post wasn't terribly clear...

There will be a $200 cover charge for the game. This includes $50 of food and drinks. Sorry if that wasn't clear in the original post. You aren't going to find anything cheaper than that downtown.

There will be a $200 cover charge for the game. This includes $50 of food and drinks. Sorry if that wasn't clear in the original post. You aren't going to find anything cheaper than that downtown.

Hmm ... Are you REALLY a Patriots fan, or just a "fan" for this game? Seems odd that Patriots fans would run a bar across the street from the Colts' stadium.

Just curious what the other $150 pays for after someone has consumed the $50 worth of food and drinks ... And what do you get for the $50? Lobster, caviar and champagne?

How much to use the restroom and is toilet paper included?

How much to use the restroom and is toilet paper included?

The restrooms there are coin-operated. And for the establishment's exclusively deluxe $200 Super Bowl "party," they take only $1 coins. So come prepared.

Are there any Pats fans who live in Indy? You guys can witness the enire thing.

I live about 40 miles north of the city, and there are several of us here at work. I won't be going to the game, but we have tickets to media day next Tuesday.

I live about 40 miles north of the city, and there are several of us here at work. I won't be going to the game, but we have tickets to media day next Tuesday.

Are there any Pats bars there?

Where do you guys watch the game?

Pats parties in Indy

Did anybody go to Houston? We went to Buffalo Wildwings when we couldn't find tickets. I think it was something like $20.00 for all the wings you could eat and $.25 drafts all night. We started partying at 4:30 amd passed out in the taxi on the way home after the game. There are like 15 Buffalo Wildwings in Indy, my guess is that there will be a Super Bowl party that will cost less than $200.

If I can find one I will post it here. If anybody else finds parties please post the specifics here. There is a sports bar in Indianapolis that will let Patriot's fans take it over for a few days next week, and watch the game for less than $200 plus drinks.

Couldn't find a hotel in Indy, going to be flying to and staying in Cincinnati, then drive to Indy before the game.

Are there any Pats bars there?

Where do you guys watch the game?

It's essentially all farmalnd this far north of the city - and I get the games via Direct TV on my big Plasma....! The only Patriots bar I know of is the one mentioned earlier in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes