PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Thread for Those Going to Indianapolis for Super Bowl XLVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
well good news for those waiting to buy tickets...stubhub prices have gone down quite a bit today and probably will continue to fall this weekend as they want to clear their inventory.

Just found out two hours ago that I'M GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!! The buddy who I take with me to most of the games has a friend who pulled a favor with a VIP, whose luxury box we'll be sitting in. Looking at a 15-hour drive, but who's complaining? Still pinching myself! GO PATRIOTS!!! :rocker:

Good for you!!!!!!

Just landed in Indy. Just an observation at the airport while waiting for a cab, it feels like we're outnumbered 10-1 by NYG fans. Is that what it's like downtown as well?

Leaving in the morning for Indy. Will be wearing my team colors!

Just landed in Indy. Just an observation at the airport while waiting for a cab, it feels like we're outnumbered 10-1 by NYG fans. Is that what it's like downtown as well?

Yes. It's like that all over the place. The Stadium Tavern tonight was ALL Patriots.

Yes. It's like that all over the place. The Stadium Tavern tonight was ALL Patriots.

Sounds like the place to be for Pats fans!

It sounds like this will be a road game instead of a neutral field with all of the NYG fans.

Leaving for PVD in a couple hours. I can't fargin' wait!

Most of you are there in Indy by now. How about sharing some reports and pictures from the party at Spencer's Stadium Tavern last night, or even pictures of Super Bowl Village and anything else of interest around town. Thanks in advance!

DLM, do you have that link for the Giants website?

No, sorry - giants.com maybe..but basically it's the 400 sections in the corners that have the partial obstructed view. 10 row in sec 325 just dropped to 1800.

Last night was extremely busy downtown. With LMFAO playing and the rush to get closer to the stage, Superbowl Village was barely passable in some spots. It was madness. Ive been to this city many times before and have never seen anything like this as far as a turnout of people and partying in the streets.
Its an awesome time down there for sure, but everybody beware, Patriots fans are not being well received. Ive had my fair share of insults and barbs thrown.
"Brady sucks" "Brady wears Uggs" "Patriots are gonna lose again"...
It seems to be all in good fun, but know that we're seriously outnumbered!

Man, I hope I don't get into a fight.

I am not going to Indy, haven't read this thread, but I just found out about this and figured I should post it.
For those in Indy who where planning on buying carryout liquor Sunday read this info.
In Indiana, he didn’t have much choice about planning ahead: The state is among a handful that ban carryout liquor sales on Sundays, even with the NFL’s most-celebrated spectacle on the schedule.
Indiana liquor law could squeeze Super Bowl party hosts who don’t plan ahead - The Washington Post

so anyone know of a place to watch the game near the stadium?

Maybe I will see some of you tmorrow in Indy! Will be in section 224.

First SB for me and the nerves are building!

LETS GO PATS!!!

Man, I hope I don't get into a fight.

Fight them with your wisdom, Grasshopper.

"I know this time our side will win."

Victor Lazlo, VP of Strategic Planning, New England Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results