PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL Saturday 1/4/2014 Wild Card games thread

hostile place for our guys.

The patriots need a new fight song :rolleyes:

Luck is one of the few young QB's I can see having the ability to have an elite career.

Didn't see this till now but agree.
Luck has brought them back so many times the past two seasons he's probably already on a record setting pace for comeback drives among all QBs.

wow i thought he was going to break one....

Saints better consider getting this Sweeney guy off the field. He can't cover anyone.

Saints are experiencing what we did when Talib went down in the AFCCG.

really proud of our defense this year, we have alot of guys out. They are playing pretty well.

Didn't see this till now but agree.
Luck has brought them back so many times the past two seasons he's probably already on a record setting pace for comeback drives among all QBs.

When Luck was entering the draft, I said that he was the only young QB I'd even think of trading Brady for. Today was a pretty good example of why. After playing like crap for half the game, he turned it around and did something record worthy.

Props to him.

pretty good pass by Brees... I have always thought that if we didn't have Brady I would want Brees.

I am hoping for a Saints win. It doesn't effect us either way but I like them, its easy to root for them!

pretty good pass by Brees... I have always thought that if we didn't have Brady I would want Brees.

I actually am not that big a fan. He is a very good QB but always I felt like he was a jump ball QB and always had great offensive skill players around him. Plus he played in warm weather and a dome.

I actually am not that big a fan. He is a very good QB but always I felt like he was a jump ball QB and always had great offensive skill players around him. Plus he played in warm weather and a dome.

fair, but better moving in the pocket than brady. He has to be.

fair, but better moving in the pocket than brady. He has to be.

No. He is more mobile and quicker and can get out of the pocket etc. In a true pocket , brady is the best at moving on his feet , not covering much distance but just juking around.

I hate seeing these games today come down to key players getting injured (Charles, Flowers for KC. Lewis for NO)

If it continues hopefully it's the Broncos turn next week

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back