PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL Saturday 1/4/2014 Wild Card games thread

Gronk and Graham are pretty equil. Though Graham is a littler more durable. They catch different to, and run different. Gronk runs better after the catch, but Graham has better hands.

What was the injury in 2010? And he also played in every game in 2011.

Yeah, Gronk didn't miss a game until ten games into his third season.

Is any media member going to cry about Brees working the officials just now?

You mean like Brady and any QB does, probably not.

Is any media member going to cry about Brees working the officials just now?

That was a very blatant penalty there....no one is going to give him carp for complaining about that one

Gronk is a far better blocker and better all around TE.

Apparently, tony Dungy, Dan Patrick, and Rodney Harrison all dislike Luck because they all pointed out that the Chiefs p*ssed away the game by not trying to run out the clock with a 28 point lead, didn't cover TY Hilton, and made stupid mistakes on the last drive.

Gronk and Graham are pretty equil. Though Graham is a littler more durable. They catch different to, and run different. Gronk runs better after the catch, but Graham has better hands.

No way are they equal...Gronk flatout dominates in the run blocking. Graham doesn't even come close.

Apparently, tony Dungy, Dan Patrick, and Rodney Harrison all dislike Luck because they all pointed out that the Chiefs p*ssed away the game by not trying to run out the clock with a 28 point lead, didn't cover TY Hilton, and made stupid mistakes on the last drive.

They are trying to hype up the broncos.

No way are they equal...Gronk flatout dominates in the run blocking. Graham doesn't even come close.

yes but gronk does have a higher vertical jump either. Tit for tat, Graham is a bigger better target, and faster, but not by much.

They are trying to hype up the broncos.

Harrison hype up the Broncos?!?

I was actually just being a bit of an *****. I was accused of disliking Luck and diminishing his comeback tonight earlier in this thread because I said a lot of the same things they said.

yes but gronk does have a 44" vertical jump either. Tit for tat, Graham is a bigger better target.

Hey I'm not discounting Graham's receiving ability. But they're not equal as you were saying. They're very different tight ends. Graham's more of a wide receiver than a tight End compared to Gronk who looks more like a tight end.

Watching all these Intentional Grounding penalties today confirms to me just how far ahead of these Quarterbacks Tom Brady is by taking the sack and preserving the yards.

Man was I wrong. Kansas City did everything it could to lose.

Happy Indy won. We can take Indy and Indy can beat Denver. Win win.

Hey I'm not discounting Graham's receiving ability. But they're not equal as you were saying. They're very different tight ends. Graham's more of a wide receiver than a tight End compared to Gronk who looks more like a tight end.

Their both TE's. That is what they are classified as. But different players. Brady would love a Graham to toss to with the area to catch close to C.Johnson. But im sure he also likes a Gronk with the added pass protection. It depends on what you want, but saying one is better than the other is a little easy. They both are pretty equal. Gronk might be better suited to NE. But im sure if Graham was with NE he wouldnt be cut.

Outside of the broncos game in which he scored 3 touchdowns, gronk doesn't have a touchdown in the postseason :eek:

Watching all these Intentional Grounding penalties today confirms to me just how far ahead of these Quarterbacks Tom Brady is by taking the sack and preserving the yards.

Brady is the GOAT. He just is a flat out amazing QB and team player.

Eagles a little soft today, it's playoffs

Their both TE's. That is what they are classified as. But different players. Brady would love a Graham to toss to with the area to catch close to C.Johnson. But im sure he also likes a Gronk with the added pass protection. It depends on what you want, but saying one is better than the other is a little easy. They both are pretty equal. Gronk might be better suited to NE. But im sure if Graham was with NE he wouldnt be cut.

I don't think one is better than the other. But they're definitely not equal. They have different skill sets. They each excel better in different areas.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back