PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL Saturday 1/4/2014 Wild Card games thread

what are chances of an indy come back?

The game I'm most interested in this weekend is the Green Bay one anyway, because I am truly curious about what the weather is going to do for the game. It is going to be dangerously cold.

Luck pulls a Manning

Or the chiefs are by far the superior team today that's executing flawlessly without their star player. Call me crazy.

Cant fault luck when he's out there with only Ty Hilton making plays.

The game I'm most interested in this weekend is the Green Bay one anyway, because I am truly curious about what the weather is going to do for the game. It is going to be dangerously cold.

Kapernick might go to kiss his bicep and get his lips frozen to it.

I wanted to root for the Chargers and Woodhead, but looks like I'm rooting for the Bengals tomorrow.

Right now my choice scenario is that Chiefs build to a peak at Denver, and come out of there with a win but worn down. Kinda like 06-07 when the Pats petered out in Indy after beating the Jets then that win in SD.

Luck pulls a Manning
Manning would have gotten a flag though.

Definitely. Two compelling teams too.

Meanwhile I'll probably give NO-PHI a miss tonight. Domestic tranquility and all that.

K.C. looking like they want to punch someone in the mouth next round.

I'll take Cinci

Kapernick might go to kiss his bicep and get his lips frozen to it.

So will anyone be wearing short sleeves? They should all be forced to wear sleeves, IMO.

Watching this game, I am not sure who I want to come to NE next week. Cincy might be the better match up than the Chiefs. I am assuming the Colts lose but we shall see..

Russell.....Wilson.

Luck is turning into Manning right before our eyes !!

Luck, it isn't the 4th quarter and 2:00 left. You need to save those ints lol

Luck for Suck? :D

Andrew Luck is just having no luck right now.

Chiefs without charles next week would make it easier for the broncos especially in the elements. Thats a break for anyone who faces the chiefs.

Mayock said early in the game that Luck didn't like the Manning comparisons. Boy, he has done little today to stop those comparisons in terms of post season play.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back