PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL Saturday 1/4/2014 Wild Card games thread

Man, typical Reid blow job. You have a team down 28 and you can't win? All Smith can throw are slants -take those away and he is done.

I actually think if the Colts go to Denver, they might have a chance.

Colts will get crushed by the Broncos

They were lucky to win this game with all those Chiefs injuries

not sure about that, colts already beat denver once

anything goes as proven today

Quoting this after a timeout right out of the two-minute warning.

Seriously...I was like 1:55 left just need to get Indy to go 3 and out... Oh wait Chiefs can't stop the clock.

I feel bad for smith, not for wally walrus

I wouldnt want to play the Colts after seeing that....Im going to start drinking now.

If the Chiefs weren't down to their third RB at the end of the game, they probably win this game. When they needed to run down the clock, they had no one to run the ball.

You may be right but at the very least - if the Bengals do end up winning, I'd rather the Broncos have to face the Colts than KC. KC even at full strength wasn't touching the Broncos.

The broncos cannot rush the passer and have an old and bad secondary....Luck is going to carve them up.

not sure about that, colts already beat denver once

anything goes as proven today

They had Reggie Wayne throughout most that game, plus it was in Indy

Remember when Luck threw 3 picks?

Well, Manning doesn't get to torch the Chiefs for a third time.

And now, a board split will emerge. I'm rooting for the Chargers.

Not going to do this **** ever again. I once prayed for the Jets, got them and Crumpler dropped a TD and I saw our playoff run off into the sunset.
Not going to spend any emotions on this, I get who the odds favor. We get who we get.

Basketball ... :bricks: I'm sick about how the pro game has deteriorated under Goodell's watch.

Kind of like the old Spurs-Nuggets games, Gervin-Issel.

Mike Reiss has been harping on the colts factor for last 2 weeks saying the Luck factor makes them a dangerous team.

The broncos cannot rush the passer and have an old and bad secondary....Luck is going to carve them up.

assuming San Diego loses tomorrow....

That was one of the most pathetic playoff games I've ever seen. All you fantasy football morons -- this is what you've created. Basketball in pads.

I preferred the league under Tagliabue, but I thought the officials pretty much let them play this game. There was just good offensive play and no defense, due in part to injuries on both sides.

You may be right but at the very least - if the Bengals do end up winning, I'd rather the Broncos have to face the Colts than KC. KC even at full strength wasn't touching the Broncos.

Yeah, the Chiefs seem to play their worst again the Broncos. They play scared.

Seriously?! I'd take KC at full strength

so it looks like the colts or bengals....i'd rather face Indy since they don't have the defense the bengals have.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back