PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Pro Bowl Thread

Glad to see Mac had a good experience.

I want everyone who posted in this thread rounded up tomorrow and stamped "defective" on their foreheads..."don't touch him he might faw down...goo goo gaa gaa". People actually paid for this dreck or did Vegas hand out free tickets and hookers...

The game was terrible. Had it running in the background while I did some other ****, like laundry and drinking beer. Was a lot more entertaining. Mac has some really nice throws in the game though. He had a side arm throw I was surprised to see, and a few throws into some really tight windows in the back of the end zone. The coverage was half hearted ****, but they were still nice throws.

He was pretty fun to watch. He was clearly really enjoying himself. It was like a kid finally getting his chance to play on the big boys court.
Didn't watch the game, but saw a few highlights. From what little I saw I'm prepared to make a BOLD statement: Mac is already better than Tom ever was...

at dancing.

This was like watching a sham interview.

I watched the 2nd half. In my defense, I have Covid, so there’s not much else for me to do. I get the game was a glorified 11 on 11 drill, but Mac’s TD pass to Renfro was legit. Looked like Montana to Clark except it was a better thrown ball. He also made another beautiful pass that would have been a TD if Stefan Diggs had got his feet down.

Jones moves better than his reputation, and he can throw on the move much better than you think. Hope the new OC whoever that might be incorporates those skills a little.

For the first time in a long time...I am going to tune in!!!
I regretted tuning in...but was happy to see Mac rubbing elbows with other Pro Bowlers...and liked how he told Diggs to line up on the other side of of the formation....oh yeah and his called back run for TD too...he had fun. Jackson had an INT too....not a bad day...nobody got hurt...and we might have recruited a FA or two for the future....

I watched for less than 30 seconds then realized I had better things to do.

The Colts mascot wtf lol :whistle:

Last edited:
I used to love watching the pro bowl in the 90's and into the 2000's then stopped watching about 10 years ago because it became so low effort. I decided to just watch it again because of Mac Jones I'll be honest I actually had some fun watching it. I totally don't blame the players for taking it easy because careers can be ended on fluke plays. The players are having a lot of fun like one of them was calling for a pass interference flag and that really set the tone for me. I just learned to just relax and not take it so seriously. The Mac Jones 60 yard run was epic

Would have been awesome if Mac had run into the locker room as a Forrest Grump/Alabama nod.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back