PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Raiders beat the Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

I've never felt so compelled to delete my account and all football-related browser bookmarks. That was the single most embarrassing way to lose a game of football, and it can never be topped by anyone.

What did he do? Less than 50%, 131 yards, and ZERO TDS... AGAIN.. against a PATHETIC PASS D.
Stop IT, You guys are Pathetic.
He had a TD. He the stupid coaches called a time out.

should have never gotten to that point, that was not a td by the Raiders
Mostly agree. That's a tough overturn for the official with the play called a TD on the field. That said, to me it looked like an incompletion.

Still, Mac's got to at least slow Chandler down a tick. He got completely steamrolled.

Meyers.... like this isn't close. A tie sends you to OT. There was no reason to get desperate on that drive. Just go down if it isn't there.

Honestly I blame whoever thought up calling a lateral play.

Mac maybe if you squint could have tried harder, but nobody really is expecting him to go one on one with Chandler Jones.
I doubt a lateral was called. Stevenson improvised and Jakobi followed suit.

Cracking Up Lol GIF
Cracking Up Lol GIF
Cracking Up Lol GIF
I just blocked this fcking moron…. Rinse and repeat.

That was a tremendously stupid play by Meyers, but the bagjob by the NY review room is the only thing that matters here.

We show up to an officiated competition expecting the rules to be followed and enforced fairly. When a fundamental lack of trust is gone, and there is clear and obvious evidence of corruption and game-fixing, you can't play the game.

I can live with my team sucking. I can live with my team doing stupid things. I cannot live with a competition where rules are being violated and corrupted by those in charge of enforcing said rules ... because then there are no rules.

I will need to seriously think about if I will watch future games. We have crystal-clear, 100% ironclad evidence that someone in the NY review room has it out for the Pats. Why bother watching if that's the case? It's not a fair competition; it's fixed.

Henry catch ruled TD on field. Overturned on review.
Agholor ruled catch on field - obvious evidence that foot was OOB on review - overturned by expedited review.
In an identical play to the Agholor one, Cole ruled catch on field - obvious evidence that foot was OOB on review - play stands after extended review.

If the Henry review was the smoke, the Cole review was the fire. The NFL is fixing games.

I think that shows the offensive team has ZERO confidence Patricia can get them in position to win in overtime.

I still have to believe the coaching staff told the players to throw laterals. I have always defended Belichick from the anti-Belichick crowd and I still maintain he is the greatest coach to ever live, but I fear he has lost his fast ball. I don't know how you look how the second half went and say you have to score and not go into overtime. I would have just taken a knee and go into overtime.

Mac had himself a day. 3.6 yards per attempt and got destroyed trying to “tackle” chandler
The best this offense looked this season was when Zappe was playing.

we should have never gotten to that point, the Raiders didn't score on that review....just horrible
But we were at that point. It was a dumb play. We still could have pulled it out in overtime

AND THE RAIDERS RECEIVER WAS OUT OF BOUNDS!

AND THE RAIDERS RECEIVER WAS OUT OF BOUNDS!

again, FCB has been saying the last 3 years, and getting ban after ban....this team CANNOT beat a team w a competent quarterback...the defense CANNOT make stops w the game on the line....the last time they beat a team w a competent QB was 2019 vs buffalo at Gillette, the wind game in buffalo doesn't count,.sorry Belichick BoBos

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back