PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PostGame Thread OFFICIAL POST GAME THREAD: Patriots Lose 34-0 to Saints

Immediate Postgame Reactions
Newsflash I thought Mac sucked his Rookie year. We are seeing that same player Today BB thought he could win with him I beg to differ. I knew that weak arm wouldn't get him anywhere. But it will get us a Top 3 pick.
Even if BB feared that Mac wasn’t going to be the guy, tell me who he goes and gets.

I know he elaborated after this being the number 2 and that means always being ready but this stood out to me.

Yeah, just trying to do my job. Complete footballs, seeing coverages, making my reads. I missed a few throws, so going into this week – I missed Hunter [Henry] and KB [Kendrick Bourne], so that’s something I’ll do extra this week, trying to get with those guys and try to get on the same page with them. It all comes down to trying to execute.”
He got reps with the 1’s this week so that doesn’t necessarily mean a big change

Even if BB feared that Mac wasn’t going to be the guy, tell me who he goes and gets.
Mac is exactly who the scouts said he is pre draft IMO. They were right on the money. High floor, low ceiling. Guys like that look decent (not great just decent) on a good team and look like gutter trash on a lousy team. So here we are.

Will Grier
Drew Lock I know the fire still burns for me.
Stidham should be here still.
We would be much more competitive.
The one thing Mac didn’t do was give up
The ball his rookie season and now he gives it up like a whore at a wedding.

Drunk That 70S Show GIF by Peacock

Having seen the last 2 weeks I am totally fine with selling assets off for picks.

We need to rebuild the line, and draft our dynamic QB/WR1 combo. At best that will take a couple of competent drafts.

Currently picking at number 4 overall. We could get one of those for sure next year. Let's be honest if Rodgers hadn't gotten hurt we'd be 0-5 and on track to draft Caleb.

The longer Kraft tolerates Bills stubbornness, the longer it will be before we can compete in this league again.

It's sunk cost fallacy on O right now. Tear it down and Malik Cunningham starts vs LV. We are getting blown out every week - at least he can produce some exciting plays and who knows - maybe even get us into FG range.

It doesn't really matter who starts at QB, they are gonna get killed, Cunningham may buy himself some time with his running ability but I doubt he hold up, he's probably not ready. Maybe Scar can come in for a couple week O-line consultation so we can at least watch these upcoming games.

Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
Back