PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Pats/Dolphins Post Game Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't want to hear BB's PC where he say's we need to play better, the coaches need to coach better. Yes we as fans know all this, the act is getting old.

Last edited:
This team is nothing more than mediocre. Brady looks Cassell like. Moss won't fight for a ball if his life depended upon it. The Dline has 3 fat slobs who can't rush or stop the pass. The LB's continually miss tackle, and the DB's couldn't cover a little old lady. Top that off with terrible head coaching and you have a mediocre team.

Last edited:
Who cares guys, cant you just watch and enjoy the ride? So what if we dont go to the superbowl? Dont you get that playing that good for so long is a miracle Im happy with 3 superbowls and I can live with the team we have now. I know it hurts that you cant go to a dolphins fan and say you suck, but who gives a shaz?

I gotta go lurk on Steelers Fever for a while. Maybe that'll help.

The team needs to be gutted starting from the coaching staff to almost every position on offense and defense. Two horribe coordinators, absolutely no pass rush, I don't give a crap who's your coach or qb your going to suck with no pass rush at all. The team doesn't deserve to be in the playoffs or winning the division. Doubt they finish better then 9-7, I'm gonna start watching games the same way the team plays on Sundays , no passion n no care.

I can go on about Brady n co but what's the point, we all know who's sucking n how bad no need to waste time on them.

im admitting im a fair weather fan and am officially saying screw you pats im going home. just cant handle the hope they give us in the 1st half only to just give up in the 2nd. oh and moss does dog it. flame me;)

This team is nothing more than mediocre. Brady looks Cassell like. Moss won't fight for a ball if his life depended upon it. The Dline has 3 fat slobs who can't rush or stop the pass. The LB's continually miss tackle, and the DB's couldn't cover a little old lady. Top that off with terrible head coaching and you have a mediocre team.

yeah but Welker's really good..

Jeez this thread is becoming comical. Keep it coming guys

Maybe BB should wear a #18 jersey to "feel like a winner"

BB needs to be hold accountable and so does TB because there is no excuse for us to play the way we are. PERIOD.

really disappointed in the team. Each year, we have always seen the team progress, learn, get better as the season progresses. This year, I can't say the Pats are progressing, more like regressing, with more glaring weaknesses exposed every week. I am not blaming the players, they are what they are. Many are young inexperienced players. I am blaming the coaching staff, they just seem to be making many fundamental mistakes. I am not picking on play calling, it's fundamentals, and the inability to make any game adjustments.

I really don't want to hear BB's PC were he say's we need to play better, the coaches need to coach better. Yes we as fans know all this, the act is getting old.

Bill's act is getting old PERIOD, the man isn't as good as he thinks he is

Man this is a tough loss. Pats are still in control of the division, but that is all they are in control of.

No pass rush is killing this defense. Absolutely killing them.

Not sure who to pin the offensive ineptitude on. O'Brien's 2nd 1/2 playcalling or Brady poor decisions.

Gotta raise your game, boys.

Couldn't agree more. Two losses in a row and all the morons jump out of the woodwork.

7-5? We're terrible, might as well just cancel the rest of the season.

Yeah, we sucked. Yeah, we're not as good as we used to be. No, the season's not over. Get over it.

Of course, people are ready to jump off the ledge. OC has no clue, our DC is useless and for some reason Brady bunch seems to play with no fire or emotion and for crying out loud, LAW FIRM WAS SMILING ABOUT SOMETHING AT THE END OF THE GAME :mad:

But still we have AFC east in the bag and can sure salvage what is left of the season and hope that we are not 1 and done in playoffs.

The biggest question is why BB not doing anything about it. he knows, we suck and he is supposed to be a defensive guru :rolleyes:

God, I hate feeling helpless

Bill's act is getting old PERIOD, the man isn't as good as he thinks he is

I don't think he cannot see how good his team is. He is watching the death spiral too. He just cannot stop it.

Enjoy the ride? How can you enjoy watching a team with such great potential continue to lose?

I hate to admit it, but Brady just doesn't look the same and I fear that we may never see the pre-injury Brady again. I'm not expecting him to win a game with under a minute and no timeouts, but this is now the 4th road game where he has done jack **** in the 2nd half. I know this O-line sucks, I know he has no 3rd receiver, but the best get it done one way or another, and right now, he isn't.

Another issue of mine is blaming the OC for the Pats throwing deep on 3rd and shorts. Brady has all the authority to change the play at the line, or at least change a route or 2. Even if he doesn't, he still can choose where to throw the ball. Brady is just as much to blame for many of the poor passing plays as the OC.

Last edited:
Another BB's correctable woes excuse comes up on Monday and Tuesday. Some people are buying it.

09 Pats is like US economy right now. We are going down but BB makes it slowly so that everybody thinks that we are getting better.

How could we loose this game??? This is UNREAL. Another BB's genius !

We could have won the game, if this damn offensive coaching staff would RUN THE DAMN BALL. What was up with the bombs down the field? This team does not deserve to be in the playoffs, and there is no guarantee that they can beat any of the teams left on the schedule either. I don't trust the defense, I don't trust the offense, and I hate to say it, but I don't trust this coaching staff either. That last part bothers me the most.

Do you think BB should go? My opinion is that with this loss it has come to the point where we really need to make major staff changes, at least firing all of the coordinators (which is as far as I think it should go.)

Who cares guys, cant you just watch and enjoy the ride? So what if we dont go to the superbowl? Dont you get that playing that good for so long is a miracle Im happy with 3 superbowls and I can live with the team we have now. I know it hurts that you cant go to a dolphins fan and say you suck, but who gives a shaz?

Holy crap, a new person posting something completely sensical?!

Well said. Have some perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore