PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Pats/Dolphins Post Game Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: To all the "True" fans, am I allowed to feel this team has issues yet???

shut your mouth......... why do you type this nonsense?:(

His play speaks for itself. Right now he is not playing like a first tier QB.

We clearly see how BB applied his genius on draft, personal, and defensive and offensive plays.
08 Pats with Cassel was better than 09 Pats with TB?????? This is UNREAL.

60 physical training came in this season down to this ??????

Did anybody look at how unhappy TB and Moss are lately?????

Im F****** done with them this season...You guys enjoy the rest of this pathetic ass season!!

Good, *******. When did you start watching, 2004?

Pats "fans'" standards are highly unrealistic.

Don't let the door hit you in the vag on the way out.

Last edited:
Couldn't agree more. Two losses in a row and all the morons jump out of the woodwork.

7-5? We're terrible, might as well just cancel the rest of the season.

Yeah, we sucked. Yeah, we're not as good as we used to be. No, the season's not over. Get over it.

The pats aren't terrible, but they aren't very good either..
at least right now. If they can't get their crap together, it's going to be a long rest of the season

bad game today from the Pats, no doubt

now we are still anyway at 7-5 and still we have good possibilities to win the East but honestly we were orrible today...

bad bad game...

I TOLD YOU SO. PATS = PAST.

IT'S ALL ON BB again and again. We made a lot of mistakes on offensive and defensive sides. When TB had a chance to score, he didn't do it.

11-5 with Cassel on last year.

Will we have better record with TB , Moss, and Welker in this season? I don't think so. It's UNREAL.

We clearly didn't play with intensity in this game. WE DESERVED TO LOOSE THIS GAME AND THIS SEASON.

PATS = PAST.

It's lose genius. we lost a lot on the defense and they are still top 15. BB should of kicked fg at the half and been done with it.

Tom Brady my friend, you are no Peyton Manning !

you are right when you state this. Tom Brady is a much better looking person and he also has more Bling on his fingers:)

He is no Peyton.... you are correct.

Horrible coaching in these loses, even worse execution.

Not to mention that it's obvious that our D, besides a few players (Mayo, Bodden, Meriweather, and Wilfork), just isn't that talented and frequently outmatched.

Scrub QBs playing like Peyton against us has been happening for far too long (even Feeley in '07 for example) and it's just getting worse.

:mad:

Tommy is pathetic, he tries to FORCE the ball ALL THE F'N TIME!!
He's like Favre during his PATHETIC years!!

Tommy is playing like a BUM right now, IDGAS what the "offensive stats" say, the real deal is the STUPID DECISIONS that he INSISTS on making!!

This is PATHETIC

Tom was good when he was a punkass that noone respected and he made the defenses try and cover everyone, since he's won a bit he has become more predictable, and his decision making (which USED to be his STRENGTH) is getting worse and worse.

Coaching also must take a LARGE amount of responsibility for this "team", the playcalling is ATROCIUS, they are predictable, and the rely on bombs when 5 yd screens will work fine....I know they will, I've seen us win Championships with screens and 1-3 step drops.
The defense is weak, the DRAFTING is a LARGE part of the problem as well, THIS year it looks like we did OK, but the fact is they have had a BOATLOAD of high picks and we have a LOUSY DL, and ONE Linebacker that is actually professional quality, and he is not getting it done either.......

This is the WORST Pats Team since Bill got here, and he deserves a VERY LARGE portion of the blame for it.

This game just shows the entire world how utterly pathetic the Pats have become.....sad to say, but it is what it is.

Last edited:
Re: Lack of leadership has doomed the 2009 Patriots

Brady used to be a leader. Not any more. Four chances to win it in the 4th quarter: int in end zone from teh 5, overthrows Aiken on a sure TD, overthrows Welker open down the middle, int.

Agreed. I mentioned it another thread, but IMO Brady has lost his edge for this stuff and meanwhile, Peyton Manning is playing like Brady used to. This is definitely the end of what was left over from the SB years. So many young players and the true leaders and playmakers are all gone. Brady's a good QB on an average team. Get used to it.

If you triple team Welker, game ovah. Why even conduct film room discussions and practice sessions if you're the opposition? Pats don't run the ball, they don't use tight ends, they don't kick FGs, they bomb the ball on 2nd down and 6. Madden football aint even this comical.

Yeah, I'd much rather a QB with one ring than 3.

Peyton Manning is a better QB than Tom Brady right now. Only a homer would think otherwise. Of course, all that that means is that Brady *isn't* the best QB in the league, so it's not like it's a huge insult of him or anything.

Last edited:
hey, look at the bright side........we didn't lose to the raiders at home like the steelers did

I blame this almost entirely on Bill Belichick. While i will eternally grateful for the SB's and all the winning seasons, he has to be accountable. He wanted all the power to mold the team, the players, the coaches, etc. He chose what veterans to let go, he chose not to hire an experianced OC, it is his decision to let Pees run the defense. Last week i said that i can't hold Pee's responsible for not having a pass rusher but today as a casual watcher i saw the defense standing around looking at each other while Miami ran or pass time and time again for first downs. The offensive play calling was a joke, even i saw that. Long bombs on third and yards ...repeatedly, pathetic, it not fooling anyone any longer. There was ineptness from start to finish, even if its not his fault someone needs to be held accountable for the state the Pats are in. The fish rots from the head, maybe BB has been reading to many articles on how he is a genious. What ever the case he needs to realize that he is ultimitlay responsible and change the direction of this team and coaches.

Why single out just one statement?

read the statement...that's why i said that

Last years team was better.

Thanks for 2 CHOKE losses in a row you F****** losers!!!...F*** THIS TEAM!!...They dont deserve the playoffs!!

Awesome post. You really should do it more often. This place would be so much better with more of your brilliant input.

Peyton Manning is a better QB than Tom Brady right now. Only a homer would think otherwise.

yeah, and jamarcus russell is a better QB than joe montana right now......big whoop

Despite of everything going on with this team right now, 'true' fans still believe.

YES, WE CAN -----> NO, WE STILL CAN'T DO SH!T.

PATS = PAST from this point forward. BB is still standing and smiling.

I TOLD YOU SO AND NOBODY BELIEVES IT.

Can we please ban some of the idiots from the game thread?

This forum is going down hill. Fast.

Please, just stop it. People have a right to vent. When they calm down they'll realize that this team SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back