PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL: Patriots at Texans Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lafell is gone next year...it's like he has hands made of some hard inflexible material...can't think of the name right now though...

Run on 3rd and 8 really?

Once again we are settling instead of being aggressive. Seem like a trend this year. We certainly aren't going for the jugular like we used to. I wonder if we are still trying to baby our OL. Right now the protection is the best it's been in weeks. Just one QB hit, and I wonder if that counts on the stats since it resulted in a penalty

Bearded Leonardo DiCaprio is cool Leonardo DiCaprio

I think the offseason has affected LaFell more than people are accounting for.

Isn't this a contract year for LaFell? People usually over-perform when their contract is up and hope for that big contract, right?

Pats overall are winning in the trenches on offense. As long as that continues with our D and their O being what they are I expect them to win.

LaFell just isn't good. He struggles to get open and when he does, he drops perfectly placed balls. It really sucks that Dobson got hurt because they could use him right now.

i hope the pats stick with the running game and not give up like they did last week.

I don't want the ball anywhere near lafell on a key drive in the playoffs this year.

Martin's gonna be taking LaFell's reps when Edelman comes back.

• Agree
Reactions: JJC
Interesting no White in the gameplay yet despite his big week last week. Guess they don't want to be "predictable".

Lafell's rep coming from carolina was he dropped balls a lot. Last year might have just been the anomaly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST