PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL: Patriots at Texans Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to hold them to a FG, but the blown coverage on third down is inexcusable. Just awful defense. Other than that one play the defense has been rock solid.

Come on offense. Time to get a running game going.

Johnson is a very similar player to Arrington both in talent and style.

Nice play by the new guy, but I hope those gyrations aren't going to be the usual thing. I would hope he'd react that THAT was what he was supposed to do..

Hello to this Johnson guy. He literally just popped on my screen.

Is Brady sick or something? He seems kinda dull today at the sidelines. Like too serious. May be it's just me.

Nice play by the new guy, but I hope those gyrations aren't going to be the usual thing. I would hope he'd react that THAT was what he was supposed to do..
No issues with that. Sometimes this teams needs a bit of personality. As long as he makes play, he can twerk for all I care.

Good ****!!!! Defense has looked good so far. Big plays happen every now and then, not sweating it on Butler
Defense playing very well but that was a frustrating screw up by Butler. Still held them to 3. Otherwise keep it up.

Hope the offense gets into a groove.

Knew of Leonard back in 2011 when he was at Iowa State. Now him being here for me is pretty sweet :)

Can we kill that camera angle please?

Surprised about Leonard Johnson listed as only 202 lbs. Looked more like 215 there.

He tried to jump the route and it was double move.

Gotta say that it was a great route. Am not too angry at Butler for biting on the first move since it was right at the first down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes