PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL Patriots at NY Giants Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess we're just not gonna cover the tightend

I think our secondary is average. And they will struggle at times.
Average? You fool yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bad tackle by Chung to allow the first down

Freaking bend over but don't break

Patriots allowing too much YACFH (catch and first hit)

On the bright side, the run defense looks good.

edelman out....double gronk/how do we move the ball? lol

8-1 is still good.
We haven't lost this yet, but one loss might be beneficial. Going into the SB with an unbeaten record is a lot of pressure to carry.*

*rationalization alert

The Giants knows our weakness very well, what worked in the last 3 games still works very, very well. If we don't figure a way to cover them up, it won't matter. That TD we just gave up is exactly the same play Hobbs gave up in 2007, same play different player, that tells you it's all schemes that Coughlin know that will work against us. I think he is the only coach in the NFL knows BB well and can coach up to his level. I am surprised that BB keep playing the same way against Coughlin since he must have know this is insanity: keep trying the same game plan and expecting different results.
Coughlins plan : Throw deep

If they lose, whatever it's out of the AFC. But why do they have to get done-in by this team?? I'm more worried about Jules however, just downgraded to out.

Simms just brought up a big point. The Giants came into the game with a completely different game plan than they have run all year. I guess the Pats had to throw out their entire gameplan.

It seems like every time we play against the giants, they somehow control our tempo and never let us develop a rhythm. How do they always get the posession right before the end of halves and capitalize on it? It's uncanny.

THAT'S NOT A F*CKING FLAG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore