PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL: Patriots at Jets Game Day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off to the island sports bar!

Doesn't mean he'll get many reps.

I hope he doesn't.

Yeah, I'm just glad his injury wasn't that serious. Whether he plays or not a lot today is irrelevant, just have him ready for the playoffs.

Hightower looks to be a full go. NFLN just showed a live shot of Metlife and two guys were walking the field listening to the the green dot helmets, one of them was #54

All I wanted for xmas was for someone to post the inactives of the opposing team for every game.:(

All I wanted for xmas was for someone to post the inactives of the opposing team for every game.:(

JEST inactives:
SS Dion Bailey
T Dakota Dozier
T Ben Ijalana
LB Taiwan Jones
LB Josh Martin
CB Dee Milliner
QB Bryce Petty

JEST sucking:
Everyone playing

Brady made his entrance :)
Right past me in the tunnel

Martin and Harper returning punts. Want Martin to be the one. He had some nice returns before the mistake in the Houston game

Brandon Marshall what a idiot. Can't believe he said "playing against Brady and his deflated footballs". Still pisses me off people use that crap like it's a fact it happened.

This is gonna be an amazingly tough game. Chung is a massively understated loss for this game. Offensively it will be even worse. The Jets DBs would be adequate against Edelman, Amendola and the rest of the normal complement. Against this they are basically All-Pros.

I'm seeing another Buffalo type game. I just hope the line holds up.

• Agree
Reactions: SVN
Fingers crossed for you and yours.
Thanks Mike. Last night was kinda harrowing since we were just a few miles from that huge tornado that touched down in Rockwall/Garland..

This isn't the easiest game for Jackson to show us something. First game + DL strength.

Will be an interesting game. Though loss very real possibility, I know I'll still be aggravated if/when.

I'm amped as hell for this game.

I want Fitzy's beard to go white from all the stress Hightower, Ninkovich, Chandler and Collins will put on his ass.

I want a definitive defensive win.

Damn the bend but not break scheme. Let's trap these Rats

cbs pregame brought in an expert to talk about the Norman/Beckham stuff.

Steve Smith Jr

It would have been better if it was a panel that also included Andre Johnson and Cortland Finnegan

Brandon Marshall what a idiot. Can't believe he said "playing against Brady and his deflated footballs". Still pisses me off people use that crap like it's a fact it happened.

marshall is a scumbag. incredible how the media treats that dink.
he's a guy with multiple domestic violence incidents and the media doesnt seem to care. the same guy who criticizes ray rice/greg hardy. mother****er, you've done the same thing.

With Hightower playing, I feel good about this game.

going to be tough game . this offensive unit is a mash unit and the defense without chung and mccourty is another hole .Every yard is going to be a challenge.lets hope not too many hits on brady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back