PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL: Patriots at Jets Game Day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandon Marshall what a idiot. Can't believe he said "playing against Brady and his deflated footballs". Still pisses me off people use that crap like it's a fact it happened.

Hopefully Ryan shuts him down again.

This is gonna be an amazingly tough game. Chung is a massively understated loss for this game. Offensively it will be even worse. The Jets DBs would be adequate against Edelman, Amendola and the rest of the normal complement. Against this they are basically All-Pros.

I'm seeing another Buffalo type game. I just hope the line holds up.

which is why i think we'll lose unfortunately...
only so much the GOAT can do. jests will take away gronk, brady will force throws to laFAIL.
running game won't work either lol. better try jackson next week.

best post!

brady shouldn't shake hands with any of those scumbags.
I'd love for him to get a last second game winner and just shove it in the fans' faces in the endzone. Like Pittsburgh in 2010. **** all of em

only so much the GOAT can do. jests will take away gronk, brady will force throws to laFAIL.

Ya this wasn't a jests team that needed 4 INTs and 2 clear fumbles ruled not fumbles to eek out a 19-16 victory against Kellen Moore playing in his first game

I think the Jets will win this one unfortunately. At better strength we win but I'm doubtful under these circumstances. But please please please NO MORE INJURIES. This season it's like I come into each game expecting at least one significant injury. I'll have a heart attack if Brady/Gronk/Collins/Butler go down.

• Agree
Reactions: SVN

And all you will hear is the Jets are a threat! They beat NE that's why!

I have a good feeling about this...

Erik Scalavino‏@E_Scal
#PPGS New #Patriots RB Steven Jackson literally wobbling the goal posts unlike I've ever seen by slamming his shoulders into the padded base

I think the opposite of most: I think the run game will be particularly potent.

Jackson might have two rushing TDs this game.

All this pessimism feeds my optimism...

Game will hinge on the ability of the Pats to "take advantage" of mistakes. This would've been the game where fans usually point to special teams as a way to get something on this very good Jets team...now after four straight weeks of fumbled punts...

So can the D force third and longs...fumbles or INTs? That B the question.

Now the glass half full post - can Fitzpatrick not just take the game to the next level...but the ultimate level of dealing with true playoff pressure? History is against the kid, but he's been playing well (not great...well).

Thanks Mike. Last night was kinda harrowing since we were just a few miles from that huge tornado that touched down in Rockwall/Garland..

Yikes! Well, I hope that the game takes your mind off things. :D

That's like saying the guys they brought up- in conjunction with the ones who can play -are incapable of putting it altogether...or won't. An all-around-good-game by most of those in a Pats uniform will gather a win. I like our chances. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back