PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Packers-Falcons gameday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a friend ask me the other day to describe how good the Atlanta offense was....

I said picture a Brady run offense with elite wr's......

Unstoppable!

Uh huh. Against a torn up GB D. That should have 2 picks AND a fumble recovery.

People who thought GB was the tougher match up and wanted to avoid them at all costs should slap themselves.

Okay, now if you're Atlanta, just keep the ball out of Rodgers hands. Kill some clock, put up another 10 points and you should be golden.

Some wondered about giving up so many picks for Julio. The former NE personnel man was right to place his faith in the WR.

He was dead on in his talent evaluation, but that doesn't necessarily mean the trade was worth it.

Jones joined a team that was 13-3 the previous season and supposedly just needed that one player to "get over the top" -- and then had just 1 winning season out of the next 5, in part because giving up all of those picks stripped them of depth. As tremendous as Jones is, you could make a case that it took the team this long to recover from the trade.

There goes Buck coming out with the excuses for GB. If they can't handle a 3 hour travel delay due to fog they don't deserve to be here.

Man, GB had a terrible 1st half. I still think they will make a game of it a the Falcon D is not good either.

sampcbb7207be10c1e5e.jpg

AR needed to answer every Falcons score with a TD and he hasnt. With all the praise he gets he deserves the criticism as well. His three best receivers are active and playing. AR hasn't shown up

Matt Ryan has tried to give GB the ball at least 3 times already. He's not having a good game.

Slow your roll dude.

Falcons don't turn over the ball usually so worrying about ryan is like worrying about brady because he threw interceptions last week.

boys...get ready for 2 weeks of how the PATS have no chance of stopping this Atlanta offense

(under assumption that we win tonight...i have a strong feeling :))

Me too but lets be real. The Pats haven't faced anything like Atlanta's offense this year. Even Pitt is not close.

If the Pats D holds Atlanta's offense to 28 or less I would consider that a good game. They are the real deal on offense.

Quinn better keep these guys motivated, still a lot of game left to play. Keep working the clock.

Will take until September to get out of it.
I thought GB usually waited till about mid-October to start taking the games seriously.

Lol I love this more than a competitive game. Please more picks and hard hits on Aaron "we beat ourselves" Rodgers followed by shots of him in agony and anger! I love it! HAHAHAHAHA!:D

Man, GB had a terrible 1st half. I still think they will make a game of it a the Falcon D is not good either.
Yup it's GB fault in the first place for having to travel to ATL. This is why you get home field

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back