PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Jets (16) vs Giants (31) preseason game thread. (merged X2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: Official Jets (16) vs Giants(31) preseason game thread. (merged X2)

How funny would it be if the Sanch gets hurt?

Not very. Just in general, it sucks to see guys get hurt, but in this case it would suck even more because Mark Brunell might still be a better QB.

Man, Damien Woody just got pwned.

And now the announcer is talking about Jason Tuck. I give up.

Don't worry. They talked about Tuck just long enough for Jaws to get his replacement kneepads before talking about Sanchez again.

firehead ed better watch his blood pressure

Wow! That was quite a hole in the secondary. Of course Jaws ball washes Sanchez for apparently nothing.

LMAo....Gints scrubs hold 'em.

Wow! That was quite a hole in the secondary. Of course Jaws ball washes Sanchez for apparently nothing.

Pump fake FTW!!!!!!!:rofl:

Jaws' wife must be feeling mighty jealous about now.

Last edited:

For all you JPP fans during the draft, and you know who you are, I've never seen a DL get knocked on his butt on 2 consecutive plays.

Even Max Lane had a couple of plays in between getting knocked on his butt by Reggie White.

Wait, Jim Sorgi is the Giants' backup?? Hahaha, so are the Mannings going to adopt him at some point or what?

The Jets' D looks really good against Sorgi with Ware at RB.

Breaking News: Giants sit their starters so Jets can make it in to regular season :)

Eh, I thought it was funny.

Wait, Jim Sorgi is the Giants' backup?? Hahaha, so are the Mannings going to adopt him at some point or what?

Sorgi is the Cousin Oliver of the Manning bunch.

3 inch cut for Eli means he'll narrow the gap between he and his brother in the Frankenstein lookalike competition.

OK, this is a totally hilarious post. Well done!

If Blabba Wrecks was serious about this being a must win game and playing his starters the entire half, then he HAS to be concerned with the play of his starting QB, who CLEARLY is a bottom third of the starting QB barrel in the NFL....I never want to hear or read how this total mutt is equal to or has passed Tom Brady as an NFL QB...in fact, Miami's Henne is FAR SUPERIOR to "Can't throw to my left!!!" Sancheese

I can't understand a single word that namath's saying.

I can't understand a single word that namath's saying.

Neither can Namath

LaNeverWasClassyton.....8 carries...17 yards...2.1 yards per carry

INSPIRATIONAL!!!! TEN TIMES BETTER THAN THOMAS JONES!!!!

Last edited:

If Blabba Wrecks was serious about this being a must win game and playing his starters the entire half, then he HAS to be concerned with the play of his starting QB, who CLEARLY is a bottom third of the starting QB barrel in the NFL....I never want to hear or read how this total mutt is equal to or has passed Tom Brady as an NFL QB...in fact, Miami's Henne is FAR SUPERIOR to "Can't throw to my left!!!" Sancheese
Bottom third is a complement

I'm trying to be objective AND gracious, Andy

Last edited:

you know, it's the 2nd half..it's the first preseason game...Coughlin would like to get some tape on the younger depth players and rooks, yet this insufferably obnoxious fat slob Cro-Mag-ryan is STILL dialing up exotic 6 and 7 man unbalanced blitzes giving the Giants about ZERO to use going forward. This is completely obnoxious and unnecessary grandstanding by the Wide Pantload..I guess he thinks league wide hatred is a good thing for the front running Jets...I've never seen anything like this in a first preseason game

Last edited:

For all you JPP fans during the draft, and you know who you are, I've never seen a DL get knocked on his butt on 2 consecutive plays.

Not it! JPP was one of the oddest draft phenomena in years. Little experience, little on-field impact, but made people drool based on his amazing athleticism...except he's not so amazingly athletic. Don't get it at all.

I wasn't impressed with what I saw from the Jets first string offense. Their defense does look pretty good though. I'm still keeping in mind that this is the preseason, however. They'll look a lot different during the regular season without Revis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
Back