PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official "I can't believe what Jets fans are saying" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Greatest Thread EVER!!!

i think most of the people who read that realize the original posters a moron

To be honest if i was a Jets fan i wouldnt be too happy about Cromartie getting drunk on a Tuesday night and posting on the fan messageboard.

To be honest if i was a Jets fan i wouldnt be too happy about Cromartie getting drunk on a Tuesday night and posting on the fan messageboard.

:rofl: I like that one

my favorite is when the OP comes back on the next day and asks for the thread to be deleted due to too much alcohol the night before.

I would ever bash the Jets... But if I Were to

If you read anything by their fans either on an article response page or forum... They litterally say the same insults i would use in 5th grade:

"brady looks like a girl"
"someone take out his knee"
"Belicheat"
"brady is gay because he's married to a supermodel"

Yet I rarely ever see a Pats fan hoping for an injury. Just never see it.

Personally I would never bash the Jets but if I did I would say:

Joe Namath wore pantyhose-not as g@y as a Uggs but still.

Braylon Edwards has been photograhed kissing a very feminine
man in a club (Google it)-but Brady has long hair.

Their best RB in history got to 1 SuperBowl-with the Pats

Their old coach won 8 AFC East titles, 4 SB appearances, 5 AFCCG's, and a 16-0 season...with their rival Patriots

Their l

.......while trying to buy 8 car seats on ebay(ebay i.d.octo-dad31):biggrin2:

Re: I would ever bash the Jets... But if I Were to

If you read anything by their fans either on an article response page or forum... They litterally say the same insults i would use in 5th grade:

"Belicheat"

man in a club (Google it)-but Brady has long hair.

Their old coach won 8 AFC East titles, 4 SB appearances, 5 AFCCG's, and a 16-0 season...with their rival Patriots

Their l

Nice :rocker:

And you took it easy on any jets fan to keep Rex and feet out of the post:D:D

Have they sniffed the Superbowl since the 60's??

Who the hell "gets drunk on a Tuesday night"?:confused:

A jets fan who knows he is about to go into hibernation for then next 8 months until they wake up roaring how they are going to win the Superbowl come Aug.

Re: I would ever bash the Jets... But if I Were to

"Belicheat"

man in a club (Google it
)-but Brady has long hair.

Their l

I generally agree with your point, but I gotta demand a link on this:

man in a club (Google it)

I've searched high and low...so link?

A jets fan who knows he is about to go into hibernation for then next 8 months until they wake up roaring how they are going to win the Superbowl come Aug.

No they will be back in April proclaiming their offseason championship when they have more talent than the Pats, happens every year.

Is this the official who gives a damn what Jets fans say thread?

I went to the game he is referring to. It was never even close. Just sloppier and low scoring to due to the weather. So glad I took the train at south station because people were still filing in at the end of the second quarter that tried to avoid the crowd and get on the train at one of the stops down the line (which were completely skipped).

Could care less what a bunch of morons thinks about anything.

Last edited:
Re: A Snippet from the Gang Green Forum... Hilarious!

Why would the odds be the same considering one game was played in a warm dome and the other game is going to be played outside in the freezing cold. We have seen that Sanchez does not play well in cold weather.
And the fact that one opponent is significantly better than the other.

Classy Jets fans respond to Bart Scott's threat

You gotta love both the team and the fan base. This makes me proud to be a Patriots fan even more than having a first-class organization. Although I will edit the words, their message board allows for all-out swearing.

This was just through the first three pages. Could you imagine Patriots fans posting stuff like this? This is really the cesspool of America.

good... i hate that slimy little bastard... have vernon take out his knees.

I like Bart scott's intensity. Show that midget wut up. Introduce that f@ggot's face to your cup and his knees to yo shoulders bart.

Oh f*ck off! The gloves are off now. I hope Bart knocks the little p*ssy out. And you my chowder eating di*khead can f*ck off as well.

how scared are you right now?

you finally understanding the inevitable fierce power of hte jets that will be marching into your stadium this sunday?

don't forget to wear a diaper to the game cause you gonna be pissing yourself seeing your boys lieing down hit after hit

i'm not interested in seeing the gaytriots anywhere except lying on the ground on a football field

Good job little Welker; you just awoke the sleeping giant. Welker better not run a crossing route through the middle of the field, because Bart Scott wasn't just "talking trash" like everyone else... he's seriously trying to have Welker leave the field in an A) body bag, B) stretcher or C) leaving the field without knowing his own damn name.

The Patriots better be ready for a fight, because the Jets are ready for war.

F*ck him up Bart!

"Injuring players" is the first thing Belichick teaches his players.

GTFO with your high and mighty bullsh*t.

I am glad Bart said that. You dont let some little c*cksucker say sh*t like that about your coach. I hope Bart goes head hunting if that little coward goes over the middle. That will be a fine well spent.

You want to talk sh*t, be a man and dont try to hide it. But no, the Pats are little sneaky ****ies and yet the media thinks they are classy. Enough is enough. There is a reason that most players hate the Pats (including the Jets, Ravens and Steelers).

Last edited:
Re: Classy Jets fans respond to Bart Scott's threat

Sports are like politics. Fans are as delusional as voters depending on which side of the aisle they are on. If Bart got his bell rung in this game and didn't play the third and fourth quarter I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. Apparently, Jets fans feel the same way about Welker.

That being said, Cromartie, Scott, and Rex for that matter, are simply fools.

Well, as Mangold says, "Keep it classy." I was prepared to point out that we have a couple of people on another thread here talking in detail about how to injure Scott, so you can pick one or two opinions to characterize a group anyway you want ... but you give enough examples to offset that. Crazy stuff.

I also think Scott and the fans there need to step back and think about the stuff for which WW so cleverly mocked their coach ... and for which they are defending his, um, honor.

"gaytriots" is about as lame as it gets but I give that guy a little credit for changing Patriots to something other than "cheatriots".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back