PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official "I can't believe what Jets fans are saying" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Classy Jets fans respond to Bart Scott's threat

Could you imagine Patriots fans posting stuff like this? This is really the cesspool of America. [/I]

Really?? REALLY?? Wow. The air up on that pedestal must be very thin. Patriots fans say all the same stuff and worse all the time. In fact right up there in your very own visitor's forum someone is threatening Fireman Ed if he 'dares' show up at Gillette. Get over yourselves.

Classy Jets fans are like the Canadian military. Neither exists.

Really?? REALLY?? Wow. The air up on that pedestal must be very thin. Patriots fans say all the same stuff and worse all the time. In fact right up there in your very own visitor's forum someone is threatening Fireman Ed if he 'dares' show up at Gillette. Get over yourselves.

Oh that's weird. This forum doesn't even allow your treasured curse words to show up, and anyone who posted anything like those comments above would be banned immediately. If they did say something like that, they are obviously not welcome in the Pats community.

Please show me where Patriots fans say worse than that... since you seem to imply it's everywhere. Heck, look at the last week worth of Jets smack talk and find me some good quotes where Patriots fans are swearing and saying they can't wait for opposing players to get injured.

I'll be waiting.

Idiot.

Last edited:

Scum of the Earth, you and all the other pieces of garbage that cheer for that team.

Want to be a unique Jets fan? Go get a job.

I do worry when fans talk about hurting others. However we have to remember that there are a few extremists in every group. There just seems to be more then usual in the Jets fanbase then other groups. :(

Like I say, you can pick one or two people out of a crowd to characterize the group as you see fit.

Last edited:

Why are you here? So what if Welker said something, as much crap that terrible football team talks. Fatso likes feet, its the truth, why get mad? You act like he didnt make the videos of his wife's ugly feet.

Jest fans shouldn't be allowed to live in our society, most of them are mentally sick.

My hate for that team and fan base grows every day

Last edited by a moderator:

Why are you here? So what if Welker said something, as much crap that terrible football team talks. Fatso likes feet, its the truth, why get mad? You act like he didnt make the videos of his wife's ugly feet.

I am here because I wanted to see if Jets fans trolled this board as bad as Pats fans do on Gang Green. Seems not.

Mad? Hell no! I thought what Welker said was pretty funny. I find humor in all of the trash talk. What I can't stand is when Pat's fans act like they are above it all, when they clearly are not. Why not just admit it? It's football. It's a violent sport. There is going to be trash talk on and off the field.

I guess all this classless thuggery serves as a warm-up from the Raven-squawking we'll be hearing next week.

I am here because I wanted to see if Jets fans trolled this board as bad as Pats fans do on Gang Green. Seems not.

Mad? Hell no! I thought what Welker said was pretty funny. I find humor in all of the trash talk. What I can't stand is when Pat's fans act like they are above it all, when they clearly are not. Why not just admit it? It's football. It's a violent sport. There is going to be trash talk on and off the field.

Go away.

The fact that you believe the Patriots and Jets are on the same level as far as trash talk goes proves your ignorance. So please, do us all a favor and just go away. Making a username on an opponents fan messageboard of a team that you clearly despite is pretty pathetic, man.

Classy Jets fans respond to Bart Scott's threat

If you read their boards its all about taking out players knees. Sometging karmic about that.

We are above it all, and we are above you. Not only are we intellectually superior to you, but we also root for a team that is intellectually superior to yours.

I'm sure you will suffer plenty come Monday, and while you are trying to deal with your rage, please think about this thread.

We, as Pats fans, think that you are an insignificant piece of trash in our luxurious universe. We spend much of our days gloating about our team's victories and accomplishments. It's good to be king. The team is just like the fans. You both dream big, but your dreams are ultimately crushed by the realities of society. This will happen again on Sunday. You remind me of the protagonist in an existential novel, fighting an absurd cause against the unknown evils of the world.

We laugh at you. We mock you. We get fat on our Super Bowls are arrogant when little cowards such as yourself dare to think you can defeat us.

We will awaken at approximately 3:30 pm on Sunday, after a very long, deep sleep. The game is just another peg in our days. Pats will beat the Jets. Just like the sun rises and the moon revolves around the earth. Then, after watching our Patriots make fools of you little turds, we will all go onto our yachts, sipping wine and eating caviar. Although we are too good to actually waste our times thinking that much about you, at some point we will wonder how much you are crying, and we will all laugh heartily (and then drink more wine.)

Last edited:

To be fair, that idiocy is to be expected with all the knuckle-dragging neanderthals over there. But why go there and subject yourself to those posts? Ignore it, let them say whatever crap they want on their own forum. But don't be surprised when threads like these attract Jets fans like colleenj74 over here.

Last edited:

Go away.

The fact that you believe the Patriots and Jets are on the same level as far as trash talk goes proves your ignorance. So please, do us all a favor and just go away. Making a username on an opponents fan messageboard of a team that you clearly despite is pretty pathetic, man.

Actually... you can see when I joined, and see from my first post here that I joined solely to help out someone here that was trying to get Taylor Swift tickets. Clearly a pure evil and pathetic move on my part.

Actually... you can see when I joined, and see from my first post here that I joined solely to help out someone here that was trying to get Taylor Swift tickets. Clearly a pure evil and pathetic move on my part.

I think there's stinking, rotting apple somewhere in a dark alley. Shouldn't you be going to find it?

I think there's stinking, rotting apple somewhere in a dark alley. Shouldn't you be going to find it?

:rofl: at all the classiness in this thread about how much classier Pats fans are. I think my work here is done :D

Obviously Jets fan do troll this board because here you are trolling this board.:bricks:

:rofl: at all the classiness in this thread about how much classier Pats fans are. I think my work here is done :D

Someone with 1 post coming into this thread and talking about how it's cool to root for injuries, then coming up with blatant lies about posters here. Still waiting for you to find those comments from Patriots fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes