PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 13 Rams @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we even still throwing? makes the offense look worse, throwing the ball 46 times and getting less than 300 yard out of it is a major ouch.

When you have to move the goalposts with every post you make, you probably shouldn't call the people who point out how objectively wrong you are dumb.

The Patriots have also been rolling with a garbage time offense for about a quarter now.

Yeah I read your post before you edited it. You were WRONG about the rams defense only giving up 28 or more 4 times..

Again, my point on their D doesn't have anything to do with the Patriots offensive performance today. It's been good enough..

But I'm not going to let an biased homer pretend the Rams defense has been good. They haven't been. They give up a ton of points.

Why are we even still throwing? makes the offense look worse, throwing the ball 46 times and getting less than 300 yard out of it is a major ouch.
Oh the horror!

0.00% this was the Plan A offensive game this week. Belichick doesn't respect Fisher and he certainly doesn't respect Goff. Not given much away this week with ****birds and donkeys coming up

I want anybody to look me in the eyes and say: "our defense has been trash today"

If you do, I'll pay for your trip to the mental hospital!

KC intercepts the 2 point conversion takes it all the way back, now winning 29-28
I really hate that rule change. Has already decided one game this year, would be interesting if it decides another.

Eric berry my god what a ball hawk what a game changer. I would pay that guy whatever he wants to be on my team. A true legit safety

Volume stats. That's about it, and he only has those because he played most of his career in a dome surrounded by pro bowlers.

And the NFL's "competition" committee. Polian as well.

404 yards total offense against the NFL's No. 9 defense in yards allowed.

What BS garbage time

Cyrus fumbled again today and he's still returning? He's gotten a longer leash than any player I can remember.

He must have nude photos of Belichick's girlfriend.

Damn really gotta give that up at the end?

Butler got badly beaten here. 66 yards pass, barf.

What happened there? Someone blew that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft