PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 13 Rams @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
Let's hope for an injury free game, an easy win against a pretty bad team and our 3rd win in a row and 10th of the season!!!!

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss 4m4 minutes ago
Patriots RB @LG_Blount looks back with a smile upon his arrival at Gillette Stadium today.
Cy1-L4EXAAAa6XT.jpg:large

I won't be able to watch this game because I'll attend a Black Sabbath concert but I wish you all a good game day thread. I think this will be a tough game so thus a can't miss thread :D

Fisher stinks!

We can't lose to this idiot!! I'm hoping for a good old fashioned Patriot beatdown! :cool:

I hope most of other questionables are ready to go too:
Slater (foot), Flowers (shin), Roberts (jaw), Ebner (concussion), Hamilton (illness)

Lots of core STs down at the moment. Slater is at the stadium but it would be a surprise to see him in action.

Lets go squad!!! Hopefully The GOAT can break the all-time wins record & Blount can become one of (if not the only) undrafted RB to rush for multiple 1,000 yard seasons. He only needs 131 yards to do so.

Side note: We are top 5 in rushing attempts so far this season. Loving not only the balance, but the EFFECTIVENESS of committing to the run.

This certainly is a good news for depleted ST

Today's battle: best coach in NFL history VS worst coach in NFL history
Hopefully BB can come out of this matchup injury free. If we have any hopes of making a SB run, his presence is required. Let's see if Scar has coached up the sidelines we'll enough to protect BB from that formidable Fisher-Williams bounty bull rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes